What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics "Anonymous" test grow

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks G. Really appreciate the kind words. This is just the proof that hard work and patience pay in gold.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very nice job crooked she looks delicious! Karma definitely puts out some killer genetics.

I been drying to run some of his other gear. I'll have to wait until I have some room again.

Nice work bro she look killer.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
Day 47 flood and drain.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey crooked that bud looks great buddy! I am glad ya found a nice keeper out of those beans you deserve it.

I don't know if you were aware buddy but karma is looking for some testers and previous testers get first dibs. The cross he wants tested is gonna be fire. It's a Hortilab and karma collaboration.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im super excited to run the horti karma collab beans. This anonymous has become something ridiculous. That damn biker male man holy shit. Cant wait to see what that stud does with the star bud sister. Anonymous likes my flood and drain even more than my dwc. Actually the only strain i have that prefers it, very interesting. She BLEW UP in my flood and drain. Here she is taken at 58 Days. She def herms a little. I have already gotten many s1 seeds of this. She's also accidentally pollinated the lower branches of nearly all my other non hermit keepers lol. Needless to say i have some interesting stock now if i ever want to play in the future. If you do enough lower stem removal I'm confident this male flower production will not happen. It only happens on the stuff that receives the least amount of light. I don't even care, I'm still always keeping her.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah it's pity she so unstable.

But she can be special and differnt.

Yours looks very nice to say the least.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im happy with her but although ive said ill always keep her. With the next upcoming projects i need to make room. Im gonna flip some anonymous and some of all my crosses and cull them. Ill keep fat jars of each and move on. Sad to say it must be done. If i had twice the space id keep her. Regardless, i have s1s if i ever miss her too badly. Once i do some cleaning up ill get the hortilab/karma beans going. Ive been a lil slammed lately.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
she does look gorgeous indeed. very nice coloring and resin coverage. i can understand you giving up on her though, it gets old quick to be taking seeds out of your buds every time you make a spliff lol. sure it's cool to get stocked up, but after that it's time for that sensi crop again......:joint:

i got some of those karma horti joint project seeds too, can't wait to try 'em.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah a pity this didnt work out. I may try one more time to make something with that girl in a differnt combo. She worthy to give another try.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma i 100% agree. The colors and flavors are a serious winning combo. If she were more stable i would have kept her. Id take a crack at anonymous round 2 anyday!

Latest posts

Latest posts