What's new

18,000 Watt Coco Vertical Mini Tree Grow!

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi!
tiphat.gif

Rooms:
2 rooms. Both are 14 feet wide and 16 feet long.

Lighting:
9 x 1000 watt bulbs per room.
40 watt per SQF. I think.

Cooling:
Each room has a York 3 ton split unit set up in it.

Strain:
48 Purple Kush clones.
Already vegged to around 3 feet high under over head lighting.
I will be bringing them to the vertical rooms and letting them veg under the vertical lights for 7 days and hope to flip on the 1st of June.

Light/Plant Schematic:

XXXXXX
-0-0-0-
XXXXXX
-0-0-0-
XXXXXX
-0-0-0-
XXXXXX

X - Plants. 6 per row.
0 - Bulbs. 3 per row.

Goal:

1.25 pounds per light - 22.5 pounds.

Pictures should be up tmrw.

woohoo.gif

TripleDraw27

Veteran
So Vag...been keeping yourself busy lately? You seem pretty bored with not much going on =)

H&G, awesome, like every other railbird..im in !

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
interesting... would your yeilds be any better if you were to use strictly overhead? how many weeks are these vegged again?
so you are running 24 under 9 thousands.. roughly expecting 8 ounces or maybe 10 per plant? are those choices buds or do you get more popcorn buds by relying more on the lower branching as opposed to lolipopping them?
I'll be watching..

Thanks for any info you share!

Bergerbuddy!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn VP you got grows going left and right lol....now i know why you only get 3 days off a year. got any full room pics? i was thinkin about going this route on my next room...

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
interesting... would your yeilds be any better if you were to use strictly overhead? how many weeks are these vegged again?
so you are running 24 under 9 thousands.. roughly expecting 8 ounces or maybe 10 per plant? are those choices buds or do you get more popcorn buds by relying more on the lower branching as opposed to lolipopping them?
I'll be watching..

Thanks for any info you share!

Bergerbuddy!

I like vert lighting a lot more than overhead.

These for vegged 6 weeks.

Yes, I am hoping for 10 pounds per room minimum.

D

DHF

Bare bulbs rule.....All else drool...Don`t come over here much VP cuz Sea takes care of the coco nuts with all her scientific explanations I never knew about but just followed the rules and did well..........but....

Looks like you`re gonna set it on fire and make me leave Vert-ville and visit more regularly since you`re in my neck of the woods for production......although ......

I`ve never run more than 18000 watts total at 5 separate locations with only half that runnin every 24 hrs with bloom rooms flippin every 12 hrs ftw in Hell........so....

I know howta do smaller flip rooms where yas can harvey more rooms per cycle , month , yr if yas set em @ 2 weeks to a month or so apart in age , but as stated in your other thread....

Maybe yas don`t need perpetual....Anyways....

Holler if I can help.....DHF....:ying:....

Latest posts

Latest posts