What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Excelent OG KUSH that when I exhale, I felt a head rush.. What strains can do this???

I dont know if this is a sativa effect or not, cause im a kush only guy, but the effect was amazing. What strains can give u a very potent high, so high that it will give u a head rush when exhaled? The strain I had was JEDI OG Kush, but when I got it again from a different Collective, the effect wasnt the same, no rush. It was a one of a kind thing and I want more effect like that, any suggestions?

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
I dont know if this is a sativa effect or not, cause im a kush only guy, but the effect was amazing. What strains can give u a very potent high, so high that it will give u a head rush when exhaled? The strain I had was JEDI OG Kush, but when I got it again from a different Collective, the effect wasnt the same, no rush. It was a one of a kind thing and I want more effect like that, any suggestions?

I'm not sure based on your description, but I think it's possible the head rush on exhale you're referring too was just caused by oxygen depletion from holding your "hit" a little long?

I only ask because I can get that feeling smoking any of 3 strains I have (1 I grew 2 I was gifted) as well a cigarettes . . .

If you don't think that's what it is, can you describe it a little more, because generally pot takes a few moments to get you high, so usually a head rush on the first hit has more to do with oxygen & the brain that the strain in your bowl :)

outdoordreams

There are lots of killer varieties that will give you head buzzes. The key is to find weed that has been grown to its potential and cured properly.
When using a Glass on Glass vaporizor head buzzes are very common!

Sweetskunk
Rene
God bud
Skunk #9
Candy Cane
Biff
Blueberry
Sweetpinkgrapefruit
Watty Kush
Bluebonic
Lots of killer herb out there!

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran

Smoke some finger hash... works great!

I think I know what you are talking about. I get these headrushes too randomly, and I never really thought about it until earlier tonight. Could it be nuerotransmittors being triggers to release something suddenly? It feels very heavy but know it will go away about 20 secs later. I don't think it's oxygen depletion because it can occur on the first hit. But it does feel like a rush, like the chemical is hitting ur lungs, going into ur blood, and going straight to ur brain which causes a headrush. Its futile to chase it from my experience but do wish it would last longer. For some reason unpressed kief is more likely to do it for me.