What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blackberry Kush :D my first report

This is some blackberry kush i got on the eastcoast for 400 an oz. this is my first smoke report, i have done a report on some morrocan hash but this is my first for the green so beer with me. if this smoke report goes well i will definitly be doing alot more reports soon

Appearance: trich coverage everywhere and very nicely colors. nice and compact nugs that break up very nicely. the color of bbk is light green and light purple with orange hairs. its got some great bag appeal
9.5/10

Aroma: a very nice "purple" smell with floral and a pungent kushy undertone. I rolled a blunt of .7 for myself inside my house and by the time i finished breaking up the bud my brother came from the basement which is 3 floors below me and knew what was up :joint:. it almost smells like purple kool aid, kush and floral to sum it up in a stoner way
8.5/10

Taste: this stuff tasted much more floral than it smelt but had a slight kush taste and a strong "purple" taste. a very slight coffee taste as well... i really liked the taste of this strain i think a longer cure would make the floral taste go away and the kush taste come out more.
8/10

High: indica a real nice body high that you can feel in your eyes and face. cheek bones tighten and you smile alot :D. yes the munchies come with this strain :laughing: a very nice high overall
8..5/10

SDC12394.jpg

SDC12423.jpg

SDC12357.jpg

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Very nice report.
400 an oz is sort of expensive, get it from a dispensary?

Anyways the bag appeal on that BBK is super good man!

Very nice report.
400 an oz is sort of expensive, get it from a dispensary?

Anyways the bag appeal on that BBK is super good man!

no dispensaries here...its sort of expensive but i rather spend 400 on good tasting bud with a nice high than spend 300 on an ounce of some gross headies...its pricey but worth it imo. when im out on the west coast i stay at my friends place and get all the free bud i want. the bud quality is the same over here imo but but the price variety and availability is what makes cali so nice. pretty soon rhode island will be opening dispensaries :woohoo:

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Ya Icecream. In certain areas of the east coast you are lucky to find some true headies for under $450 if you know a higher up or $450-$500 when it get commercially distributed. The cannabis inflation as it moves it way from the West Coast over to the East is pretty devastating, especially for those on the West Coast looking on. Usually $400 an Ounce herb in New England is AAA work if you are lucky.

IceCream

im down to my last couple budz and im gonna miss it as well not so much the high but the smell and taste, but i have a lil diesel so im not so bad off.

Latest posts

Latest posts