Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread

Thread Title Search
Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2019, 03:55 AM #481
Dr.Young

Dr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud of
haha
Dr.Young is online now Quote

Old 02-19-2019, 02:45 PM #482
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
Same room, same plant, same nutes, same PPM, same PH, same amount of water, same media, same amount of media. Yeh my VPD and CO2 differs and my temp a little but everything else is the same I have been using for 8 years.

So I will stand by my 4-5 days quicker. If you dont agree that is fine. I am not going to get in a pissing match with someone who wants to.
I regularly see 4-5 day variations in a rock solid room with zero changes from run to run. But sure, you're smarter than the scientific method. You do you.
beta is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2019, 12:13 AM #483
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
I regularly see 4-5 day variations in a rock solid room with zero changes from run to run. But sure, you're smarter than the scientific method. You do you.
I would expect better from someone who knows everything there is to know about my grow. 4-5 day variations is quite a bit for a rock solid room.

And I will do what I do because you dont know what you are doing.

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837
Ichabod Crane is online now Quote