What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Frostiest bud (Mitten made)

PFyXfDk.jpg

was listening to the scanner last night and heard a call go outfor a PDA at 4:45pm. the dispatch asked 21-12 to take the call. 21-12 said they were off duty at the top of the hour adn to assign it to next available.
again at 4:55PM another PDA and the same car said to assign to first available.

I found that very odd,

I grabbed a bunch of MaddFarmer gear last week and currently getting ready to celebrate 2019 with more than 8 plants :)
I dig his purple genetics and always had good luck with their stuff.

that picture above is of GG4, not sure where it came ffrom but i think it was bag seed.

Greenthumber

was listening to the scanner last night and heard a call go outfor a PDA at 4:45pm. the dispatch asked 21-12 to take the call. 21-12 said they were off duty at the top of the hour adn to assign it to next available.
again at 4:55PM another PDA and the same car said to assign to first available.

I found that very odd,

I grabbed a bunch of MaddFarmer gear last week and currently getting ready to celebrate 2019 with more than 8 plants :)
I dig his purple genetics and always had good luck with their stuff.

that picture above is of GG4, not sure where it came ffrom but i think it was bag seed.

That gg4 looks pretty similar to the gorilla bubble bx2 I grew last year gotta love good genetics! That’s awesome! Never grown out any of the maddfarmer gear but I did just pick up some truphle butter from fresh coast seeds and also just received ace seeds 100% indica pure afghan hashplant Im looking forward to popping today

IMO the MAddfarmer ahs the best purple gear out there. I grew it a few years back and never stopped. last year was a NL5 crossed with his Tripoli wicked. he is good people from what i have come across, great podcasts and videos on youtube

Greenthumber

I’ll have to check it out his stuff for sure! I’ve only had a few straight purple strains in the past that I’ve really liked and haven’t actually grown any of them myself but the few I have had and liked are more of a calm sedating relaxation feel, true medicinal and loved them!

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
The frost level on Golden Temple Kush was decent. Doubt it would make a frostiest list, but not too bad in its own right.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Greenthumber

The frost level on Golden Temple Kush was decent. Doubt it would make a frostiest list, but not too bad in its own right.

View Image View Image View Image

The golden temple you grew was much more than just “frosty” bold in both flavor and smell! I always enjoy the testers I get from you! Some of the smoothest smoke around in my opinion. You can definitely tell you put pride and care into the strains you grow out!