What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA)

TheBlaze

My #11 plant seems to be leaning quite a bit to the chem91 side. I will try and take pics tonight and post them here tomorrow.

Double Krush breeding is this: Chem 91 BX2 x (SFV BX2 x Chem 91)

So you should find some Chem 91 dom plants in this line.

TheBlaze

Double Krush #10 at 48 days of 12/12

I'm assuming this one leans more to the OG side? Maybe you guys can chime in here. I have no experience with SFV.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

JetLife175

Veteran
You can definitely see the 91 in that. Wow. Thanks a ton TheBlaze for the pics. I’m about to go broke buying everything he makes. Hahahahaha.

And on your question. Yeah it’s got some OG characteristics for sure. But those nugs look really chem dom to me. What the smell like on her?

thailer

i heard his friend Duke Diamond is getting out of breeding and selling off the rest of his projects. they kinda run together and while i haven't heard that from lucky dog seed co/skunk va, it may be worth it to not wait too long or at least keep tabs on him for the next couple months.

i've been watching skunk va for a while now and he is a great grower but recently he has shared some other growers who are doing some phenomenal work with his gear. seriously, i did a double take at one dude's pic of Double Crush. He has been sharing some really excellent pics the last 2-3 weeks in case you haven't recently checked out his page.

TheBlaze

You can definitely see the 91 in that. Wow. Thanks a ton TheBlaze for the pics. I’m about to go broke buying everything he makes. Hahahahaha.

And on your question. Yeah it’s got some OG characteristics for sure. But those nugs look really chem dom to me. What the smell like on her?

It's a pleasure bud. I took some photos of DK#11 tonight, so I will post those up tomorrow.

I've got Dog Patch as well, and want to purchase Chem Fuego next. Then I'm done... I think. LOL!

It's hard to pin point the smell. They've kind of all got a sweet lemon and fuel thing going on.

TheBlaze

Double Krush #11 at 7 weeks of 12/12

Double Krush #11 at 7 weeks of 12/12

This is the pheno I have earmarked as a potential keeper, although the others also show promise. So I suppose the smoke test will have to be the decider.

I thought this pheno was the most Chem91 dominant, but now I'm not sure anymore. What do you guys think?

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

JetLife175

Veteran
This is the pheno I have earmarked as a potential keeper, although the others also show promise. So I suppose the smoke test will have to be the decider.

I thought this pheno was the most Chem91 dominant, but now I'm not sure anymore. What do you guys think?

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

In my experience the 91 and OG are strikingly similiar as far as structure and calyx formation goes. Leaves on the 91 are deep green and have that waxy appearance. I usually locate 91 phenos early on by observing that trait.

Also once in flower it’s really all about the terpene profile. That’s how I suss out what’s what ultimately when running a line like chem x OG. This has obviously been bred to the chem side of things and it honestly shows.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Just scooped up some Chem Fuego. Couldn’t resist the trifecta of Headband, Sour Diesel and Chem91.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
point an old fella in the right direction to pick up some of these seeds.......

-cap

ambertrichome

Veteran
Weve grown all kinds of his stuff, and still have many on tap.

So far weve grown.

Granny Skunk
Local Skunk
Dominion Skunk
Hunza Valley
Munson

All are fire. Not a bad plant in the bunch, though some are better than others. None of them were duds. We kept 2 phenos from each strain. I also bought a cut of the Local from stainly, and gave it to 1 of my buddies. I research genetics, and they grow them out. Im not in the position todo the physical grows, but these 2 guys have been my partners since the early 80s. 1 Ive known since 1967. I also bought 1 buddy 2 1000w Gavitas.
Ill probably end up buying 3-4 of the Gavita 1650e LED-1650 PAR, and give them to my buddies. I also get all of their stuff, at a great discount. Nobody else is involved. 1 buddy doesn't smoke much anymore though.
He tried some of the Granny for the first buzz in 8 years, and got totally wasted. Swore it was as good as anything hes ever smoked in 50 years. Its is really potent though, and is lung buster, which is what look for. ALL of the best stuff I ever smoked in the late 60s, and early 70s would totally blow your lungs out. Cough every hit

Also DD VA won breeder of the year at 2018 Emerald Cup, so I don't think its accurate to say hes not a good breeder. He is, and he also tests every strain before its released. He light stresses them, and also stresses them by overfeeding

If you want the most Chem91 leaning Id look into the Polecat. It is also heavy on SSSC Sk#1. He just released it a few days ago, and they will only sell 1 pack per customer. I have 4 other buddies order, so I got 5 packs.

Also the Hunza Valley is KILLER. I love anything with the Skelly in it. I like all of the Dominion crosses with the Skelly.

I also have several packs of Cooastal Seeds Puck Yeah. Its Skelly..aka PUCK x NL1

We plan on making crosses of all of these Dominion strains. Both Inbred, and Hybrids.

We plan on breeding these Skunk Va strains with MALE ORIGINAL 80s NL5/Haze A x Haze C x Original Haze x 90s cut White Widow Female. The Male is straight from Mel Frank

Super Silver Cough x Dynasty Genetics.... Nl5/Haze 17 x Super Silver Haze F3. Killer stuff. They call it Cough, for a reason. I cant wait until my buddies breed this with the Dominion gear. All we want is a bunch of old school genetics that got away long ago, and are now back to some extent, and I aint gonna let them go by.

Im really interested in this one crossed to the Munson. Munson is also super potent. Has 89 NL5 genetics. Melvanetics I believe. Crossed with Domino Skunk Male.

Insane Seed Posse ISP91. This is what Dominion, and others are using when you see Chem91 Bx2-BX3. Theyre using ISP Genetics. Its the closest thing there is to Chem91 VA in seed form. They also may be using the Original Breeders Genetics vs going through seed packs.
Will also use Swami Organic Seeds....
NL5 BX1. Its a cross of Original NL5, not seed form. This is the cut that was taken to Holland, and is Not Crossed with anything. Its very old.
The NL5 Bx1 is a cross of Original NL5 x Nevils LTD Release 1988 NL5 x Haze x NLs/Hz/NL5 backcross to NL5 mom.

Were going to cross the crap out of it with Haze Heavy Males.

You wont go wrong with any of his genetics.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Insane Seed Posse ISP91. This is what Dominion, and others are using when you see Chem91 Bx2-BX3. Theyre using ISP Genetics.

I used an ISP chem d bx3 male on a reserva privada og kush (chem 91 s1). The offspring was not super consistent. But I found 2 females (so far) that are outstanding. Super loud and heavy on the og funk. Smell up whole bar with one joint in my pocket stuff. And have had several people tell me the had to pull over and wait to drive after I smoked with them.

The chem d bx3 females were all nearly identical but none with enough potency to want to run more than a couple times. The male I used was the first male I found after running several og and chem crosses that actually had a fuel taste when I sampled it.

Still have mom and my favorite of her offspring. I need to get into my seeds and do more chucking.

nickman

Veteran
Great job Blaze ...

This thread makes me want to purchase some of these seeds more and more every time I come on here ...

ambertrichome

Veteran
Yeah, I had to get some of these just for the male genetics.
I also got some with the same male crossed to original 79 Romulan clone.
I also have some Coastal Seeds same Romulan but crossed to NL1. Havent grown them out. Really just trying to collect as many old genes as I can find.

I also found Mels Original Uncrossed Durban Poison. Goes up to 100 days flowering. They sold out fast. Wont be released again.