What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aunt of Farouk. Pakistani (landrace)

need4weed

Veteran
Kind of hard to describe. The two green ones, 'solvents' is probably the closest I can come up with, but having a very thick, pleasant, hash-like smoke. I could (and have) smoked the taller green pheno all day long, so nice in taste and effect. Makes me feel like an ornate Persian Textile, want to listen to music, and pleasantly jolly. The other green was dwarf, and leafy in growth, but had some nice flowers underneath. The strongest in the solvent taste, and fairly straight-up stoney. Nightside stuff for sure, as is the red, which is on the spicy end of the flavor spectrum.

I do think TLT's descriptions of their plants are a bit over the top. They describe Pak75 as being a 'replacement for morphine.' Which, uh, I dunno about that, but it's great stuff for winding down after working hard.

I haven't grown AOF, but just looking through the pics in this thread, she seems like a fairly well branched strain. Pakistan 1975 was sparsely branched, with a very open habit, kind of unusually so. This was the only strain were I kept 100% of the flowers for jarring up, since there just weren't that many on a branch. Other stuff, 50%+ was just de-stemmed and put in 5 gallon buckets to be bubble hashed one of these days.
What would you rate the potency at out of 10? And the duration? Not that potency is everything I am interested in it's strength and quality of high

44:86N

What would you rate the potency at out of 10? And the duration? Not that potency is everything I am interested in it's strength and quality of high
I would give it a "7-8" at this point in time. The oldest stuff is now like 9 weeks post harvest, the youngest 5 weeks. Seems to last around 90 to 120 minutes, but I am usually in bed at the tail end of those times! Very nice evening smoke. Two of them get you sleepier sooner (but not a fast knock down), and have a nice stone to them. The other one you can smoke all day, and you do seem to just get higher and happier. Gently psychedelic when smoked in quanity. The world took on this beautiful rich texture. Spent a whole Saturday like that recently. It was a glorius day. I would have loved to have had this one on Dead Tour back in the 80's. "Old School Kind." Super fine quality. And the quality of the smoke is fantastic. Smooth and rich, with a very nice aftertaste. Even though it comes from, shall we say, a rather stingy seed bank, if you like the "Kind" hash plants/indicas, this is a very nice line. I got some very cool looking males, and did a reproduction, and will for sure be starting some of those seeds next season. There also seems to be some real diversity to this line, and the 3 female phenos I grew out were all worthwhile plants. One of the males was crazy wild. Red stemmed and creeper habit.