What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything New coming Out?

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
I see all the new cuts you guys have listed and I gotta know.. whats in the works? I know the strawberry cheese is comin.. mucho props for that

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Man I hope they are working hard with the TK, the Chem'91, and prolly surprising to some, the Abusive.. I also hope for more work with the OG/AfghanK they have..

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets just say we're so busy that a 34 hour day would help to fit everything in.....BIG Triangle Kush Projects and GS Cookies underway, much more work with the OG/Affy with another run of Hey Dave(expect these to sell out very quickly after 4/20) as well as the OG/Affy hit by GDP reverse pollen.....also got a very special OG Chem line due soon, a release with The White that is gonna blow people away. Thats a few of the things that i can think of right now....oh also fem SSSDH line and of course extensive work with all the Chems, Kushes and Diesels (including newly acquired ECSD) and a few other treat including a vigorous search through a collection of seeds from Afghanistan that have been grown for 50+ years by the same family (fingers crossed the seeds make it here and live up to our expectations).
I will come back when i think of more projects, there are a couple i am forgetting (bubble hash and sunshine can do that).
Peace

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
heard they where gonna re-work there various cuts of Sour D clones into sum new hybrids as well.......F0certain sum progressive work coming from the CSG krewe......

LUV too see a SourD x Chez cross or vise~versa....or maybe SourD x Casey .........

OrganicBuds

Veteran
and a few other treat including a vigorous search through a collection of seeds from Afghanistan that have been grown for 50+ years by the same family (fingers crossed the seeds make it here and live up to our expectations).

Please don't cross the Afghanistan seeds with anything that is hermi prone. Keep one line in this canna game that isn't going to herm under stress. I will be looking for this release for sure, good luck with everything to come.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Got my GSC cuts right about the same time as Truecannabliss, I remember him posting. My plants are still in veg and have a long way to go before harvesting anything. I am guessing 4 months before we see any untested GSC products.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got my GSC cuts right about the same time as Truecannabliss, I remember him posting. My plants are still in veg and have a long way to go before harvesting anything. I am guessing 4 months before we see any untested GSC products.

We move fast at CSG, dont blink!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we got the og x affie(raskal)x og chem dropping in 3-4 weeks
(male/female seeds)

this is going to be some of our best chemy/kushy work and i cant wait to pop them myself
guranteed mutiple winners per pack

lots more exciting stuff dropping in the next month but il hold back on leting it all out of the bag just yet

peace

OG.Gotti

Veteran
we got the og x affie(raskal)x og chem dropping in 3-4 weeks
(male/female seeds)

this is going to be some of our best chemy/kushy work and i cant wait to pop them myself
guranteed mutiple winners per pack

lots more exciting stuff dropping in the next month but il hold back on leting it all out of the bag just yet

peace

Sweet... I'll be lookin to grab a pack or two of these.. Thanks for the heads up...

watts

ohms
Veteran
is the og chem being made with the same exact parents as last release, or is it any different? Or you just releasing og chem crosses? where can i find the real og chem

also, whats og x affie(raskal)

What are the chances of a Green Crack s1 run?
A bit selfish of me, but seeing as i am nowhere near a med state i have no access to clones and s1 seeds seem to be the easiest way for some of us to get ahold of it.

Why are green crack s1's not available in general?

catch22frubert

Oh man I would love to see that new ECSD x OG Chem!!!! Anything involving some of the new kush cuts and the ecsd will be tops on my list to get asap.

Zelindor

Not to much into femmed seeds but Think of us that live far away from any "circle" or/and in the Bush and Bring some ECSD S1's pleaaase... Would love to give that Legend a try once in my life:blowbubbles:

this and some White x Chem 91' would be straight fire

:tiphat:

archie123

this white jones that is blooming near me is going to be sweet,@day 24 she's showin the white??like over night little white heads everywhere...just gonna be good.. will keep updated w/smell reports!!!JMO
A1:tiphat:

Attachments

• wj..cgs,, 020.jpg
    wj..cgs,, 020.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 6