What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Fem Grow

O

OrganicOzarks

Here are some Casey Jones Fem's I have going. I actually have 3 going, but the third looks pretty bad. So why would I want to show it.:)

Bob-Hope

Glad to hear someone else has got some going on.

I myself have 4 x cjs1,s veged under 208w of t5, bottom fed, in 10ltr AirPots,only 26 days to go and i will have space to flower theses mother fuckers.

The plants on the right, and back middle are the Cj,s

picture.php

BoB.

O

OrganicOzarks

Here is an update

I started flowering on September 2nd.

So I had some lock out issues due to to much lime in my soil mix. I use well water, and the PH fluctuates a bit. Right now it is around 7.8, and coupled with to much lime it appeared to lock out the plants. They seem to have bounced back after flushing with Nitron a-35 a couple of times. I have these girls tied down a lot. There are probably 60-70 tie down points in there. I use those giant paper clips to tie down to. You should be able to see them in a few pictures. The group shot shows that the Casey's are not alone. They are accompanied by The White x Trainwreck/Chemdawg. I will be posting progress pics of them as well. She yields like a motherfucker, and is the stickiest thing that I have in the stable. I have people that call it cheater herb. Because no matter how long you dry it it is still sticky and hard to smoke. They think that it is not dried enough, but it is just the way it is. You can not roll joints of it. It's like sucking on a log.

O

OrganicOzarks

Here is an update:

Day 20 flower

I have not seen any balls yet. So I will keep my fingers crossed. They seem to be happy, and healthy. The buds could be bigger, but so far so good.

O

OrganicOzarks

Here is an update

They are 30 days old. I have 3 Pheno's going on. Pheno #2 has thrown balls. I would say 10 or so. I caught about 8 of them, but I think 2 might have busted. It is not near as frosty as #1 and #3 so no loss there. #1 is crinkle leafed, and dark in color. #3 is lighter in color, and a little frostier. She also has a longer lankier leaf structure then #1. Right now i am leaning toward #3 being my keeper. Only time will tell. I have to say that only one pheno with balls was surprising. I guess there is still time for the others to sprout some.

O

OrganicOzarks

Here is an update.

So pheno#2 has steadily been throwing out 5-8 balls per week. I have caught most of them. I have only seen a couple of seeds so far so I think I have done well. Pheno#1 has just started to throw out some nanners. Maybe 5 or so. I caught all but one of them. Pheno#3 has not popped a ball, or nanner. It also appears to be the frostiest, and so far heaviest yielder. I have already chopped the Pheno#2 clones because I don't want to have to fuck with balls. The pheno#1 is still up in the air because a few nanner's does not scare me. As long as it is just a few. Only a few more weeks, and we can chop. Then smoke report.

Zelindor

I got 1 Casey S1 out around 3wks in bloom ... All tops are twisted... Didn't know if that was the hot temps or the genetic so thanx for your report OO!

Hope it's cool if i share few pics
pa120141.jpg

pa120143.jpg

pa220171.jpg

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread bro, how are things going? Im hoping the nannas are sterile and you dont experience any seeds, sounds like your well on top of thing though so thats good. Thanks for sharing, cant wait to see more from you.

O

OrganicOzarks

So these got chopped yesterday November the 4th.

I will post dry shots soon. I was not going to keep the purple pheno, but for now I have put her in veg. She is frosty, and just beautiful so I may try to reveg, and give her a second run. Maybe I can make her not throw nanners on the second run.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow

wow

killer pics organicozarks

looking very frosty

the purple 1 def looks very sexy

the casey jones clone we used in the fems does throw nanners but we never find seeds

if you take casey jones past 8 weeks she def throws nanners

did you get seeds or just nanners

great job

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bobby stainless

when you pop them you let us know any problems and we will make sure you are happy with your purchase

we stand by our product 100% and like to see our customers happy

we are always at the end of a pm

peace

O

OrganicOzarks

I did get some seeds, but it seems that another pheno may have been the culprit. I will reveg, and have a second run to really check things out.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how was the smoke then organicozarks

peace

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
bobby stainless

when you pop them you let us know any problems and we will make sure you are happy with your purchase

we stand by our product 100% and like to see our customers happy

we are always at the end of a pm

peace

Oh I am sure they will be fine. :wave: