What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

socal master kush ?s

Desert Dan

Veteran
Hope you find the lemon nagchampa kush in those! I was psyched on those as well, until I realized it was not the SoCal, Snoop, Purp masterkush.

But if Bodhi is using it, must be special...

-DD :joint:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd love to have the old SoCal Master Kush cut. It's one I've never been able to snag and I am always looking for heavy indica pain meds.

Still on the hunt for her.

dank.Frank

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I crossed my SoCal Master Kush to the Thin Mintz Cookies b4 she went full dud mode and couldnt save her anymore... Its my best cut in the stable and people go on waiting list for it... honestly its the Terps from the MK that make it so dank...

I hit that MK/Cookies to an Iranian Male recently... grew out 14 stable females... 13 all smell very Iranian and ONE smells like Roasted Coffee Beans.... absolutely amazing ... Intense Roasted Coffee Skunk... SoCal Master Genes showing up for the win! Hopefully when I chop them down soon it taste just the way it smells ...

MK + Cookies = Extra Slow Veg growth