What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silver said he shouldn't start such a thread since scarce shall time soon seem.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
No but you reminded me that he told me it came from bobble.

I think I grabbed it from Silver in '14 or '15 after the Clio cup. I go another copy of dubb that I have not flowered yet.

The one from bobble is the shit though, wondering where he got it, did it come from Genotype or thru ICmagfam....

I think it was from the ICMAG family.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
LOL

Good Q - The origin of the Dubb cut I had. Honest to Pete, I can't remember where the heck that came from. I can't remember if I gave it to bobble or vicey versa. Chicken or egg?

I'm still smoking on Glue, Garlic Cookies, Glue, and Dubb. Relative to 18-months-ago-me, I smoke so infrequently/little at a time anymore, .. Literally one toke out of a bowl, maybe 2x or 3x a day?

From my last harvest in January of '18, I honestly think I've given away as much as I've smoked. LOL. It's all held up & stayed fresh, but I have this guilt that there's no way I'll smoke all of this before it turns to hay.

Probably the only benefit to being my friend

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Dudes! I'm BACK! ..well, not growing, just back on this site. Hot dang, I've even forgotten the emoji thingies 'round here.

How's everyone? Well, sure as my last post kinda guessed, our state got legal rec last fall. Lots has changed.

We moved, right on schedule. New place is stupidly big for our family (literally woke up the day after we made the offer like "WTF HONEY WE DON'T NEED ALL THAT SPACE.") But it's in the exact corner of the city we wanted, the exact school district, the exact SCHOOL, .. We could not have asked for better neighbors (one next door with a POOL!), there's a big pond in the neighborhood RIGHT by our back yard, walking trails through the neighborhood - Heck, our son can walk to school and only have to CROSS [neighborhood] streets. Otherwise the whole route is on the trail!

The sort-of-humorous part is that our new basement is literally bigger than our entire old house - AND it's got taaaall ceilings down there. And did I mention legal rec? LOL. One thing hasn't changed - I got like no time!

Still smokin' off the final harvest from January 2018. LOL. Quote]

I'll pack the U-Haul tonight and tomorrow. Then be on my way to move into your basement. And trust I have enough seeds to fill it up full of trays to kick things off. :biggrin: