What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DA: Elderly man's Denver home filled with more than 400 pot plants

I thought you could only caregive for five patients at 6 plants each.
how do they come up with that 231 number.
and they are hitting him with growing over 30 plants but left over 200.

confusing as hell.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
at the very end of the video he says it "was a lot of money....that's what hurts the worst", and i emphathize that sentiment, but he obviously isn't about the patients well-being.

one only hopes to be growing at his age.

new look at growing old...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

this is a classic case of:

Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile.

just because they're growing weed does not give them the right to break the law. Flaunting and compromising new laws that thousands have suffered for and fought to change for the betterment of sick patients is NOT good for the cause, it gives immediate ammunition to the opposing side who's finally losing.

Bogunovich seemed less than sincere when he mentions that this is going to hurt his wallet, a true care giver would have had concern only in providing for his patients which he never mentions except when trying to defend the number of plants he had.

The police were considerate enough to leave plenty of mature plants behind behind, I think we've all seen instances where they raid and take it all if a garden or provider is found with an unlawful number of plants.

I think it was a cheap shot bringing up his past 'crimes' as he's already paid the price of those misdeeds, if the Colorado issued him the caregivers license then he was legal in that regard.

and finally yeah, 231 plants is more than enough to provide for 24 patients imo.