What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Cookery: Six children rushed to hospital after student makes weed brownies

Ironeek

But the delicacy served up at All Saints College in Newcastle upon Tyne taught pupils a very different lesson after a prankster sabotaged the proceedings.

The 14-year-old pupil in question smuggled cannabis into the school and added it to a batch of chocolate brownies.It led to six boys being taken to hospital - including the saboteur.
He was arrested after the incident and has since been expelled, while four of his friends, all aged 13 or 14, have been suspended pending an investigation into the incident.

The hash brownies were prepared by the 14-year-old during the morning lesson. He told his friends about the prank and offered them around.

The friends say that they tucked into the cakes because they didn't believe the prankster.When their teacher realised what had happened, police and paramedics were called immediately.

The six boys were taken to Newcastle's Royal Victoria Infirmary and discharged later in the day after showing no ill effects from eating the cakes spiked with the Class B drug.

No action was taken against the sixth boy who was also taken to hospital but found not to have eaten the brownies.The father of one of the suspended 14-year-old boys said yesterday: ‘We got a phone call from the school and they just said, "Your son has been taken to A&E and there are drugs involved."

'We panicked. We didn't know what kind of drugs or what had happened, everything just starts going through your mind.
‘We got ourselves straight there and the police were there and told us what had happened. We were shocked and just couldn't believe it.'He added: ‘All the boys were OK, just a bit light-headed.'He said the school told him the boys knew that cannabis had been added to the brownies before eating them.
But he added: ‘My son swears this student told the rest of them what he had done but they didn't believe him and ate it thinking he was joking.'

A spokesman for All Saints College said: ‘We can confirm that a year nine pupil brought some cannabis into a cookery lesson and shared it with four other pupils after adding it to some chocolate brownies.

‘The pupil who brought the drugs was arrested and has now been permanently removed from school, while the other four have also been suspended. We take incidents such as this very seriously.'
A police spokesman said: ‘A 14-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the incident and has been bailed.'
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-14-makes-chocolate-brownies-laced-drugs.html

S

SeaMaiden

When I was in 8th grade someone was breaking into my school locker and stealing things, including my lunches. One day I had a brilliant idea--brownies. Laxative brownies. So, I did it. I never figured out who it was, but the thefts stopped after the laxative brownies.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Had a friend with the same issue.

His mother ( a WONDERFUL pastry chef ) made these awesome cream-puffs. She put a tablespoon of Ipecac syrup in the cream for one.

Never found out who vomited, but his desserts were safe after that. LOL

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

p.s. did you know that "Stressed" spelled backwards is "Desserts"? LOL

mckb024

When I was in 8th grade someone was breaking into my school locker and stealing things, including my lunches. One day I had a brilliant idea--brownies. Laxative brownies. So, I did it. I never figured out who it was, but the thefts stopped after the laxative brownies.

sea maiden, i must say for such a young person to com up with that idea was brilliant!:woohoo:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
so the kids had no ill effects but they rushed them to the hospital.... mean while 90 % of the kids are snorting ridelen and other pharmaceuticals in the bathroom.... nothing to see here.

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
he shouldn't have said anything & just done it....it would've made the day so much better for everyone.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Meanwhile, there is a crew of painters in the unclosed room to the right of the Kids...using oil based primers, thinners...sanding drywall and painting...so they yell...GET THEM FOR THE BROWNIES!!
My guess is, they just added some pot to the brownies...and most of it went through them without much effect...due to lack of decarbolyxation (sp-?)--
Reefer Madness Part 13

motaloca

Its the daily mail, a ruppert murdock publication. the same newspaper that hacked cellphones of celebrities, politicians and policemen. of course murdock got away.

this pisses me off "cakes spiked with the Class B drug."
Fuck em.
He got suspended from school, probably getting some permanent record for this.
I am as angry as the hulk right now.
Hypocrite bullshit
need to roll a fat one

ObtuseRabbit

Well if the school wasn't dumb enough to call the paramedics in the first place, the boys wouldn't have been rushed to the hospital.. lol... xD

this cracked me up.

norcal_sourD

O NO!! CAll the cops!! These kids must be rushed to the hospital STAT!! We've got kids o.d.'ing!! Get out the Nar-can! what a crock o shit...

supermanlives

Veteran
i dont ever remember anyone getting expelled over weed when i was a kid in school. i spiked the punch one year and almost the whole class got ripped. principal made us all try an walk a straight line . most failed. 2 week suspension for me.i smoked weed every day in school and the parking lot too. salem high school witches and bitches

i dont ever remember anyone getting expelled over weed when i was a kid in school. i spiked the punch one year and almost the whole class got ripped. principal made us all try an walk a straight line . most failed. 2 week suspension for me.i smoked weed every day in school and the parking lot too. salem high school witches and bitches

If it was good weed it would have been worse. 2 weeks for brown frown or Mexi weeed is about right if not oveer the top. 1 week or more would have been acceptable for brown frown or Mexi

Lx

treewizard

Seems like the worse effect of this was the kid getting kicked out of school. I mean there is a time and a place, but if somebody is haunted by this sort of thing and has trouble getting ahead in life because of it ( the expulsion not the Cannabis...) then how is this not punishing everyone in effect? I mean call me crazy but it seems like we already have enough uneducated folks running around who cant find a foothold in the world. Why shoot a kid in the foot over a fucking prank? Lets be honest, we can't condone kids getting high in school, not that they need much encouragement. It just is crazy to keep it up when its obvious that the actions of the school/system are more damaging than any real harm posed by the substance.

Latest posts

Latest posts