What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honey QWISO Forum (lets show them why qwiso is the best)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Queso thanks for all the help.

Now, I am on like my 10th try. Pretty pleased with the results.

Question on decarbing-

Ok - I am currently freezing plant matter, freezing alcohol, and cooking it off on a plate with double boiler in the well ventilated bathroom.

Do I cook my trim etc in the oven first? Before the freeze?

help me figure out how to apply the decarb if I need too.

Thanks,

Roage:thank you:

No need to decarboxlate before extraction using a polar solvent like alcohol. The carboxlic acid forms are polar molecules.

It will improve the yield when using a non polar solvent, but we prefer to decarboxylated after extraction, so that we can watch the CO2 bubble formation and tell exactly what state of decarboxylation the material is in.

We do that by setting the oil pot in a 250F pot of hot Canola oil, which does the final alcohol purge and then decarboxylates it.

ran 1.2 of some organic buds for shit's and giggles

no flash

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

picture.php

flash ^

Is that qwiso? Cuz the color is impressive. No reddish hue at all.. Honestly, looks closer to bho.

yeah it is qwiso! :thank you:

used fresher material that run.

i also do a different tek that mimics BHO. :tiphat:

i have 100+ extractions of qwiso alone under my belt,

Ganjasseur

^ lightly heat the plate to avoid that annoyance of loosing some

For sure. I let the bowl cool a bit to much before I scraped. Liked the gold finger effect though..

Done many runs of QWISO I think this is one of my best. Very blond and super pliable!

Very strong, long lasting and Cerebral effect to this stuff, Creative and energized!

Now to figure out One gallon batches without loosing quality..

I am told many stories about the results of this method. Swamp says he got so used to smoking it that "regular weed" didn't work. And "regular weed" meant his finest herb. I have many a flavor from the swamp and if that shit wasn't getting him high due to his tolerance, I definitely believe this method is the shit.

MadeInGermany

Harvested two plants this weekend and decided to make some QWISO from the trimmings.
I cooled my 99% ISO down to -18C and added fresh trim. Trim was not frozen and just the way I cut it off the buds.

Here is my source. A good looking, sweat and fruity smelling pink skunk. Took me all of Sunday to trim two of them ... grown under 400Watts :)

attachment.php

She produced a lot of trim for my QWISO ....

attachment.php

This is 0.5g of the extract from the first (test) run.
The high is more of a head high. Very strong and hard hitting but it still leaves me functional. Fucking Love it
dance013.gif

attachment.php

Attachments

• quelle.jpg
    quelle.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 24
  • getrocknet.jpg
    getrocknet.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 24
  • lecker.jpg
    lecker.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 20