What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIRESTORM

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need a thread just for this girl..This is 1 of my crosses of wifi#43 x GG#4.. I have a bunch of these.. The best 1's are...#45,#43 and #7...All are in flower the only 1 I have finished is #7 witch is killer..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pt in 6 more #7 to see what she can do. I'm pretty sure she is gonna be a top 5 plant.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
What are your plans PF are you going to try and BX ? Those are some massive colas you got there. How long are they?

DunHav`nFun

Looks like #7 FTW bro....awesome work Hammer....gonna be gold in them 50 seeds yas got left , bet on it....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#43 has been in flower for 3 weeks?.. she doesn't look like the 1st pic anymore :) #45 was just put in.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow ! old#7 looks to be king of the hill !!! great job on these Hammer :respect:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#43 has been culled, found a nut sack...#45 structure is better anyway . Got to keep on my toe's with all these test plants mixed with good plants. At least I know I have #7.. I will look through more seeds later.

Great job PF , your organization and dedication really shines thru on these crosses you've been making ,I'm not sure if it was stated earlier but was a reversed gg#4 used ? Or a male wifi ?. Beautiful plants brother, and how's that #7 stacking up against gg#4 in the weight department?

Latest posts

Latest posts