What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LizardMan's fast and furious breeding!!!

LizardMan

Quick up date, I fucking hate fungus gnats right when I thought they were gone they ended up in veg room and have now since spread everywhere, ill be using nematodes and other tactics to wipe the pets out over the next few weeks...

Im going to cull a few plants today with shitty structure i.e no branching, weak stems. Going to sex the ones I can also. I was going to let them grow un-touched but i don't think i have the head room available so ill top them in the next week and hope to have them all sexed.

Sorry for the low info and slow diary!!

20210129_214403_HDR.jpg

LizardMan

Well I've been slacking on update's. Nothing to crazy to note, besides the youngin's are growing up into boys and girls!!

Sooo I've slowly been picking out the males and putting them into a 5x5 tent with a SF-4000 led. I will slowly pick out and kill the undesirables.

The females are staying in the big room till I pick out the rest of males and females and then the top 30 females stay, i will then top and plant into the beds. They will then get a week to get settled and the 12/12 flip will happen.

The fight with those pesky fungus gnats is back on the down hill... Little low watering, BT chunks, and then nematodes have really helped... Sticky traps are staying up as a reminder for new ones that its a killing field in these rooms...

Yes i know the plants are closer then they should be, I plant on having it all rolling by this upcoming weekend... Ill also get a new round of cover crop going as the old one was cut dropped and recycled....i should pop out a old stem/root system to show how fast the biology in the beds can eat up and recycle the old plants!!!

Ill get better labels with numbers associated to the females once i cull more( I hate writing out a lot of tags)

20210207_212517.jpg

leaf problems

20210207_212545_HDR.jpg

20210207_212549.jpg

20210207_212607.jpg

20210207_213008.jpg

LizardMan

Forgot!! I haven't sprayed with anything yet, which i plan on once i get stuff split up!!

The pots haven't been fed anything but straight water!!, going to get a nice transition tea for them this week(weak bloom and veg mix).

Also the 5x5 tent for the males is on 12/12 to force flower so i can find the males i want to use. And the other room is on 18/6 im trying not to force sex as to stress them before i get them into their beds!

LizardMan

Gave the plants a little drink tonight, first time with anything since they sprouted. Trying some KNF inputs with a simple airated tea.

I plan on picking my top 30 girls and plant the beds. Their ready and so am I.

20210208_214646.jpg

20210208_214702.jpg

LizardMan

Its wild the different structures our lovely plant can have these are 2 different cultivars but it easily shows what im trying to say... The tall non branching plant will be culled due to lack of structure.

20210211_203705.jpg

20210211_203711.jpg

20210211_203719.jpg

I plan on cutting and mounting 1/2 pvc for a frame above the beds for a trellis system this afternoon. Getting everything set up before i plant and top the ladies in the next few days...

LizardMan

Well like usual its a hard gig fucking around with plants and maintaining a house, family, personal life, and Job. Not every thing gets done as fast as id like it to. I have bought and built the frames for the trellis system just not installed like i had wanted to in earlier post.

At this point everything is sexed ill have final numbers for male to female ratio tomorrow when i finish planting the 30 females I've chosen and water every thing. Ill be letting the girl in their beds rest a week before I flip also will be topping each girl ONCE.

I have the males already at 10 days into flower. So I will be hand pollinating the females i want them to be with. I've almost got my self into a mess, I don't want to kill fuck all till it shows its self enough for my liking to either kill or use it.

This is why you stress test males as well as females. Weirdly enough 3 out of the lot of males has shown what I would call hermi traits (well traits I don't want at least)Ill post more pictures and update tomorrow night

20210216_204203.jpg

20210216_204813.jpg

20210216_213451.jpg

20210216_213820.jpg

20210216_213624.jpg

Fitzera

The medicine man male I was going to flower out also popped a pistil. I gave him to the cats and selected another.

LizardMan

-One was a Original Afghan #1 from canuk seed bank.
-One was a Girl Scout Cookie I made inside 2 years ago.
-One was from a Gorilla Zkittle a buddy grew that turned out nice from outdoor this season, I found a few seeds from when i trimmed it (which could of hermed from back yard light or I figure stray pollen since he lives in town, or just hermi plant)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well like usual its a hard gig fucking around with plants and maintaining a house, family, personal life, and Job. Not every thing gets done as fast as id like it to. I have bought and built the frames for the trellis system just not installed like i had wanted to in earlier post.

At this point everything is sexed ill have final numbers for male to female ratio tomorrow when i finish planting the 30 females I've chosen and water every thing. Ill be letting the girl in their beds rest a week before I flip also will be topping each girl ONCE.

I have the males already at 10 days into flower. So I will be hand pollinating the females i want them to be with. I've almost got my self into a mess, I don't want to kill fuck all till it shows its self enough for my liking to either kill or use it.

This is why you stress test males as well as females. Weirdly enough 3 out of the lot of males has shown what I would call hermi traits (well traits I don't want at least)Ill post more pictures and update tomorrow night

View attachment 559196

View attachment 559197

View attachment 559198

View attachment 559199

View attachment 559200
I think you’re kicking ass:good:

LizardMan

Just putting words to the last pictures... I added 4 packs of nematodes to each bin place just under the surface, then watered in after everything was transplanted. Some more myco was added to each hole....

A small sprinkle of clover and buckwheat (yes i know it gets tall) was added and watered in with some L.A.B, and slight amount of molasses. Get the micro herd moving a bit.

The room is now set for a week of letting the ladies get use to their final home. I will then be flipping the room and bringing in the other ladies i don't have the heart to kill that are going to try and be finished in 1/2 gallon pots.

Through out this week ill get the trellis on. Being lazy with documenting on here I never got the numbers of male to female ratio and even the ladies I have kept.

I kept and am interested in the one sketchy Gorilla zkittle that has 3 shoots right from the get go.. Have to keep my eye on it for hermi traits..

Im slowly dwindling down my males roughly 15 left ill have to keep a eye on them daily as they are all about to start dropping loads... My plan is it keep roughly 5-6 and use them on the ladies either 1 on 1 or put 2 different types on separate branches. Depends on if I feel they can make interesting babies or pair well...

I.e. Amnesia x Amnesia and Amnesia x Zamedelica

Or just Zweet Inzanity x Grandpas Breath

Time will tell!!!