What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what’s bothersome is,
so many people with “funny” names have gone on to achieve great things in our country.

and some with odd names have done incredible damage to our nation. let us examine the record of folks with the family name "Drumph" for example...:D

armedoldhippy

Veteran
... it’s looking like biden is about to win georgia

Nevada, and probably Pennsylvania as well. chump fucked up trying to supress mail-in votes. those that did it voted early, and for Biden. there's a big "FUCK YOU!" and thumb in the eye...he's in a corner now that he cannot gracefully get out of...and will probably end up in jail.:good:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
And it was obvious from the moment he was elected that he was going to try to whip up violence to protect his yellow hide if it came down to it.
Disgraceful.... how stupid do people have to be to defend someone like that??

People think he plays 4d chess, but he is the easiest person to read in the history of reading people....

4d chess? fat fuck would stroke out trying to play checkers...:biglaugh:

rolandomota

Done deal thank you Georgia 1100 votes ahead in Georgia now and today's mail ins will clinch it c'mon Pennsylvania were waiting fir your flip today 306 landslide victory mail in ballots fir the win

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
airspace above biden’s delaware home just became restricted/no-fly zone...

trump can bitch and moan all he wants..
in fact,
i expected this from this two-faced monster
and treasonous bitch.

he’s only further disgraced himself
but more importantly, the nation

not a problem though,
america has a process to remove traitors

and it has already begun

rolandomota

Up .1% in Pennsylvania that's 6900 votes but once Nevada reports it's all over anyway popular vote is up by 4 million I'm done Joe wins it's so much easier to vote by mail yet trump discouraged it and mainly the no mask and privilege treatment after being infected and mask shaming after with crazy rallies
I I said earlier in the year the virus would be his downfall a mask defeated trump

X

xavier7995

Biden and Kamala will lead the way to Trump 2024 :dance013:

Going to have to agree in spirit. Dems won, but not in nearly a decisive enough manner. If they were smart they would use this as 4 years to campaign and try to deliver something to get voters back on board.

I do have an argument/point that I made previously that I need to concede. I didn't see how Trump would get a bigger turnout than he did in 2016 due to voters he turned off and I thought the well was dry on getting new ones. I haven't looked at any breakdowns to try and figure out where his extra turnout came from, but it was there.

'Boogieman'

Going to have to agree in spirit. Dems won, but not in nearly a decisive enough manner. If they were smart they would use this as 4 years to campaign and try to deliver something to get voters back on board.

I do have an argument/point that I made previously that I need to concede. I didn't see how Trump would get a bigger turnout than he did in 2016 due to voters he turned off and I thought the well was dry on getting new ones. I haven't looked at any breakdowns to try and figure out where his extra turnout came from, but it was there.

People who never voted before and apparently some minority groups.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I am sure some people would walk 100 miles uphill in a blizzard to be a part of voting out the worst human ever to hold and elected office.

audiohi

Veteran
Justice dept. aint gunna stop that dna sample collection in his rape case anymore.

geneva_sativa

Fucking nitwit has a problem with hiis fantasising about anal poundings,,

he also seems to think it funny dosing homeless and having them hauled away to jail

Status
Not open for further replies.