Veteran
grand funk:

fetch

fetch

fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MrHill is alive and kicking, still producing seed, doubt he will ever stop. He’s kicking back in SoCal on a freakin yacht at present. We will be starting on his Haze here shortly as I’m getting everything else I been working on thru flower so I have the room I’m going to need.

currently finishing up a new line he has been working on, couple weeks left in flower to proof um, and will be available prolly by beginning of feb. OG works with the DocsOG. Pics are DocsOG cut in a dep.

:yes::yes::yes:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
well man it is relative too. when I was kush and diesel smoker only. I smoked haze hybrids at weekend only. it seemed to me sativa enough, and energetic enough. but when I started to smoke tom hill haze regularly, even nevilles haze seems to me like indica LOL

so now when somebody says that c5 is energetic smoke, I look at it like... WHAT?!?---

it really depends on what you are used to...

so ripe mango pheno, sour mango or green mango pheno of THoHz dont seem to me energetic enough. now cedar pheno is the whole different story. very speedy.

acid pheno is energetic, but not speedy. it is all around different kind of weed from those other phenos... you will not hear about acid pheno from those colombian selections. it is just not trippy enough... but if you dont know acid pheno, it can seem to be trippy enough. for me those colombian selections are mildly trippy, like light mushroom tea. acid pheno kicks like real psychedelics.

What is it in the acid pheno, not Columbian do you suspect Maha? The Thai, I assume.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
MrHill is alive and kicking, still producing seed, doubt he will ever stop. He’s kicking back in SoCal on a freakin yacht at present. We will be starting on his Haze here shortly as I’m getting everything else I been working on thru flower so I have the room I’m going to need.

currently finishing up a new line he has been working on, couple weeks left in flower to proof um, and will be available prolly by beginning of feb. OG works with the DocsOG. Pics are DocsOG cut in a dep.

Looking forward to seeing your work CBF.

And Mr. Hill, hit me up in the SoCal sunshine anytime. I would happily buy you a fish taco and a beer or three.

I’ve got a measly 6-7 seeds left from old THH scores. Should probably bust them out. And buy some more, likely from BR. I look at the Todd’s and Mac’s selections and am intrigued, but seems as if BR is going to have closest to my old packs.

Happy New Year all.

575CE15C-A03C-4091-8136-75E8E333F112.jpeg
5EE27A6C-D70F-4442-8349-97381B5F4BBF.jpeg

Off topic, this years OTH from one of the original Ace plant pairings.

Attachments

• 575CE15C-A03C-4091-8136-75E8E333F112.jpeg
    575CE15C-A03C-4091-8136-75E8E333F112.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 38

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
What is it in the acid pheno, not Columbian do you suspect Maha? The Thai, I assume.

it is acidic citric pheno of toms haze I have. supposed to be thai dom yes. I didnt mean all colombians, I meant selection of original haze which leans to colombian side. that it is not so racy and not so trippy like haze which leans to heavy thai. just like Tom talks about it:

for me Colombian was a bit like a fine cerebral ghani with a bzzzzz auditory in the background. Thai absolutely blew it out of the water. It just cut way deeper into your soul. The price did not go from 300 to 1800 for nothing.

I cant talk for all colombians, but for colombian phenos of ohaze yes, I know it very well. it is base for dutch haze. Toms haze is different. it is more clear and more trippy. colombian side is more relaxing.

I have some colombians I wanted to grow. like colombian gold, purple santa marta colombian x double panama, seedsman haze, 90s haze, panama x a5 etc. but now I am busy with toms haze crosses :D colombians have to wait.

Red October

it is acidic citric pheno of toms haze I have. supposed to be thai dom yes.

Does it feel like it's creeping into your saliva glands and that's all you can taste for hours? The one I had like that, that finished early at around 11 weeks. I thought of it was an acid "lite" version of the proper pheno, the effects seem to be in the green plants but I could recognise something similar in the one blueish plant I had

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did anyone notice if the good phenos had decent Resin coverage by at least week 10?. Where there any good phenos that have very little or no visible resin?.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Does it feel like it's creeping into your saliva glands and that's all you can taste for hours? The one I had like that, that finished early at around 11 weeks. I thought of it was an acid "lite" version of the proper pheno, the effects seem to be in the green plants but I could recognise something similar in the one blueish plant I had

yes, mine is strictly green, and needs like 17 weeks. taste of the smoke is not so acidic like smell, it is more sweet. it is citric earthy. I would not say it is the best tasting pheno I got, it has such acid tingle on the tongue, if you know lsd you know what I mean. I keep it for effect, not for taste :D

Red October

yes, mine is strictly green, and needs like 17 weeks. taste of the smoke is not so acidic like smell, it is more sweet. it is citric earthy. I would not say it is the best tasting pheno I got, it has such acid tingle on the tongue, if you know lsd you know what I mean. I keep it for effect, not for taste :D

Yes mine was sweet like an acidic apple sours liqueur, taste stood out because it lasted for so long and was intense, if I reused the pipe or bong for other stuff afterwards it would still have the taste of that THH plant for the rest of the day.

Did you find your plant in the first 4 seeds you grew from mac? I found my plant in the first 8 seeds I grew, maybe mac has a good parental cross with his selection that gives higher percentages of this pheno.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Yes mine was sweet like an acidic apple sours liqueur, taste stood out because it lasted for so long and was intense, if I reused the pipe or bong for other stuff afterwards it would still have the taste of that THH plant for the rest of the day.

Did you find your plant in the first 4 seeds you grew from mac? I found my plant in the first 8 seeds I grew, maybe mac has a good parental cross with his selection that gives higher percentages of this pheno.

no, I found it in my seeds and it is not 11 weeks plant. I didn't grow Macs THOHz yet. I grew 90shaze x THOHz, 5 females. it was quite different to toms haze I know.

and yeah Tom talks about sour apple at his favorite ones. but I think he thought those long flowering ones

Latest posts

Latest posts