What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Different Pheno
DSCN0613.JPG

gemini918

Just made my first ever crosses

Had two different males of Big Smooth from exotic genetix (cookies and cream x blueberry OG)

I hit all of these females with both males pollen

-2 different phenos of seed junky ice cream cake og stock - wedding cake x gelato 33 (my own selection)
-Kosher kush pheno from DNA regular seed stock, super terpy OG funk

My goal was to preserve the genetics, since I love kosher and ICC hopefully the big smooth male produces some nice results.

albertgriffiths

Just made my first ever crosses

Had two different males of Big Smooth from exotic genetix (cookies and cream x blueberry OG)

I hit all of these females with both males pollen

-2 different phenos of seed junky ice cream cake og stock - wedding cake x gelato 33 (my own selection)
-Kosher kush pheno from DNA regular seed stock, super terpy OG funk

My goal was to preserve the genetics, since I love kosher and ICC hopefully the big smooth male produces some nice results.

I like using several males as well: less risky if you can't test them properly, and possibly a better start if you decide to line breed it later on.

Now the fun part is popping them and seeing what's inside!
(y)

Dime

(Richard Williams Deep Congo x Richard Williams Back To The Congo ) x Reeferman Red Congo/John Sinclair

Attachments

• 20240402_191452.jpg
    20240402_191452.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • 20240402_191459.jpg
    20240402_191459.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • 20240402_191504.jpg
    20240402_191504.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
(Richard Williams Deep Congo x Richard Williams Back To The Congo ) x Reeferman Red Congo/John Sinclair

Good luck with your cross. It sounds very Congo.

I just put two sprouted R.W. Back to the Congo seeds in beer cups. Went thru a container of seeds stored in freezer, and realized I still had a shitload of older seeds I'd always intended to get to. Actually surprised two seeds popped.

I'm curious if you've ever grown Back to the Congo outdoors and if so how it performed? Finish time etc.

I'm in Maine and am a decorated veteran in the war on mold and blight. Which means I've gotten lucky a few times and also had entire plants go up in flames. Always trying and pollen chucking new stuff in the search for resistant outdoor.

Finepointcanon

Veteran
I have Temple Flo x F13 F2s in great numbers, as well as TF13 x Purple Thai, Mango Thai, Durban Poison x Wild Thai and some other hybrids. I just let the pollen fly, Now I am waiting for the greenhouse to be built before I start any. This wet season should be green (purple) indeed. For the next run a friend is gifting me some Ethiopian seeds from Ace to add to the mix if it seems like a good addition.

Hoss_Beardman

420giveaway
Sour Brasi (clone from Denver≈2015) x [Ghost Train Haze? ≈2015 x (Blueberry x Whitewidow)- sensi 2004]
Just called this one Ghostberry forever and only grew from the F1 group

then made a Ghostberry x Ghostberry cross

then used a male from the Ghostberry F2 group and hit: ghostberry F2, GreenCrack, Amnesia, GG
this is the GreenCrack x Ghostberry F2 w/ some seeds from GB F2 pollen
day 32 of flower in living soil

Attachments

• 20240401_175146.jpg
    20240401_175146.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 17
  • 20240403_132930.jpg
    20240403_132930.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 20240401_175138.jpg
    20240401_175138.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Dime

Good luck with your cross. It sounds very Congo.

I just put two sprouted R.W. Back to the Congo seeds in beer cups. Went thru a container of seeds stored in freezer, and realized I still had a shitload of older seeds I'd always intended to get to. Actually surprised two seeds popped.

I'm curious if you've ever grown Back to the Congo outdoors and if so how it performed? Finish time etc.

I'm in Maine and am a decorated veteran in the war on mold and blight. Which means I've gotten lucky a few times and also had entire plants go up in flames. Always trying and pollen chucking new stuff in the search for resistant outdoor.
Hi,no I haven't put any outside, ,this will be my first time but I think they are meant for outdoor in rough conditions.Inside they are really aromatic. I have a few outdoor varieties I know will finish in my area so I plant them for reliability.In my area the weather isn't hot or bright enough when they need it so I make hash from the outdoor and smoke indoor.I like to grow them knee high before putting them in to give them a good start. Good luck with your BTTC

420PyRoS

I took a MOB OG and threw a few separate males at her.

Schromfrost male
Blueberry x Goji OG male
I think also a Sour Diesel IBL male

Should be wild if i ever get to grow indoors again.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18717342
View media item 18717341These 2 pics are from my chitownf2 #1 not sure what the original cross was mislabeled the seedling, and it's technically not an f2 since the male I used isn't actually a sibling. I kinda just took my best guess.
Short little plant no stretch also no smell, not really just a faint weed smell while growing, when dry a grass type Pokémon smell 😂 high is mellow calm daytime to me . My friend says "you can have this one back it doesn't do anything" lol needless to say didn't keep that one. Made a buncha seeds some on purpose some by accident with the chitownf2 #3 which was male. One day I'll pop a few and see what a real f2 will unlock.

View media item 18717344
View media item 18717343These pics are the chitownf2 #2
Same story as above. This one is a loud sweet lemon fruit smell. Think lemon crunch cake. Frosty early. This is like somewhere in week 3 flower. the bud shot. Hermied a little on the low branches in like week 3 right after I took these pics 😆 is when I noticed. Not sure if it's genetics or so the sunlight coming into my tent an hour before lights on because I forgot spring is a thing. I took some clones before I put it in flower. I'll let you know how it goes.

View media item 18717345This one I call "DJ's Choice" I have no idea we're strain it is (I'm starting to notice a trend 🤔) I gave a friend a bunch of my crosses and he popped a random seed. I saw potential in the little seedling he had so I took a cut. A few weeks later he decided he didn't wanna grow weed any more. 😐 thankfully I saved this cut and a nice male i gave him he was gonna kill after he changed his mind about trying to make seeds with it. 🥲🥲

I shall dedicate the cross to him.

So far nice structure and easy growing. Drought resistant... cuz I sure af stuck it in that corner and forgot to give it a dripper line 😆 🤣

View media item 18717340
View media item 18717338
I like this one... and another one with a tight structure like this prolly sr#3 offspring...

View media item 18717336And this one despite the fact that it STRETCHES LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER...I put them all in the same size pots roughly the same week staggered by a couple days and everything else exactly the same.

This thing is way over the top of the light... week 2-3. Of flower.

Lol didn't take clones so I'm prolly not gonna be keeping any of these but I'm interested to see the results 🙃

View media item 18717337
View media item 18717339
Whew...

On these last few are just gonna be called "randotron" I took a bunch of random seeds I picked out of my last harvest and decided to do a germ test. Picked 20 random seeds from the bottle of random seeds I put random seeds in when I find them in my buds or get tired of collecting and labeling them properly. I popped 15 like Burna...decided to keep 20... 😆 nah kidding. 20 dropped. 19 up. 14 made it to veg tent. 10 made it to flower. 5 were boys. Oddly enough all the tall ones were girls and 4 of the 5 shortest runt looking plants I was watching all males.

Only thing I can tell you for sure is that the moms are strawberry rain (rainy daze x sour strawberry diesel haze 💨) henceforth known as sr#3 and sr#4 and my s16b#1 (pink pistil pheno). Dusted them up with a ... male... I dubbed "stretch" I wrote the lineage down somewhere I know where it came from this time lol... real question is was that the only male I had flowering at that time...

Last edited: