What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why all these leaves are brown?

xklaa

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 46

carson

Hard to say but something seems to be off with your media or feeding. Tell us how you've been treating the plant and maybe someone can help.

prune

Veteran
Ya, that PH is a bit too high and you're losing Phosphorus uptake. A little top coating of liquid bone meal would help both situations and the incipient Calcium deficit you're running....

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Feed the plant.

I would mix Veg and Bloom food + cal/mag and give a good strong feed.

Maybe a light foliar of cal/mag immediately.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
K deficiency this time . Pot is definitly too small for this plant . Soil is not enough aerated . Prune is right .

5 plants for a thread is logical .
But 5 threads for a plant ... What to say ?
Icmag lasts much more longer than hygienic paper.
:laughing:

You would have more help and less confusion with a solo thread . Just my 2 cents .

Tap water, 6.80ph, bio grow, bio bloom, top max and calmag, once a week.

Biobizz once a week ??? @every watering .

And for better results use green sensation instead of topmax .
Bioheaven is expensive but it makes a serious difference . It can be as much as + 30% .

Frequent small waterings are more adapted for autos .

:tiphat:

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Looks like it might be staying too wet. Is it in a glazed pot? What medium are you growing in, potting soil?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
What's your runoff pH? I think you are over pH7

Runoff is what comes out the bottom of the pot. If you're saying it's always 6.8 and also that you feed 6.8 then your pH meter is broken

I'm pretty sure you are over 7 at the roots. This causes the P and Ca to react and form a black unavailable oxide. Just lowering the pH will make both available again.

The uptake of N causes a shift upwards (ion exchange for H-) so feeding 6.8 could soon lead to difficulties. If indeed your meter works and you were unsure what 'runoff' meant

edit: I'm a little out of my zone with this and so it may not be Ca the P takes out with it. The rest is correct.