What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Corona gaming

Aneer

What are you playing on PS4? Since I finished RDR and inFamous, tried Bloodborne, and some other games... But waiting for Cyberpunk mainly.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Used to play Battlefield games all the time, both on PC and consoles but too much is too much. Never paid much attention to the hate mail and thing. You know you're doing good if you start getting those "I'll report you for cheating", "F U FUKIN PHAYGOT!", or "I banged your mom!" messages.

I was just like nice, she's 80, I'm sure she likes the attention from some 15 year old pimple farmer.. I'm not sure I do, but hey, have at it, bro. Get on my level, junior!

Top 3 BF games, imo:

1. BF 3
2. BF Bad Company 2
3. BF 4

shithawk420

Veteran
Can't get into those battle Royal games like fortnight.that stuff is toxic.i am an expert however.ive beat lots of games.really don't like the soulsborne games though.

I almost beat BF3 but the shitty 360 controller is stopping me.god I hate those things.fucker won't charge.all 3 of them.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
SHOCK WAVE 3DO 1994 Advanced Technology Group/EA

SHOCK WAVE 3DO 1994 Advanced Technology Group/EA

https://www.ziggurat.games/games

[youtubeif]g6VSyEjQyf0[/youtubeif]
[youtubeif]rXMX4YJ7Lks[/youtubeif]
picture.php

Sunshineinabag

World if tanks doing a braddock....snake pliskin and jon rambo tank promo lol, 80 percent of the player base prob wasn't alive during those films haydays