What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unhealthy plant

This is a mystery Ace plant. She is sitting right next to 3 others with no symptoms. What in the world is going on here? Looks almost like soap or something on the leaves. The undersides are unaffected. Seems to only be leaves and this plant is already about a month into flower.

IMG_20190718_053834.jpg

IMG_20190718_053842.jpg

IMG_20190718_053854.jpg

QQNPK

Those look like thrip bites, did you see any bugs? They are small. If its thrips treat them HARD now before its too late in later flower you cant treat em without ruining the product

EDIT: thought you said 1 week into flower, ouch man if thats thrips you might have some serious problems treating em, id start with moving the sick plant far away. If you treat only the affected plant the thrips will just jump onto the untreated plants

therevverend

Veteran
If they're already one month into flowering you're probably cool. They stay away from the buds and flowering frosty plant parts. When I was growing indoors I had chronic thrips, they came from my houseplants. Spray them down with water to slow them down, they multiply and spread much much much slower then spider mites. You can also strip the most infected leaves. You'll harvest long before they're able to do any real damage to the health and yield of your plants.

You'll probably want to treat your clones though, lots of advice around here. It's lucky they're so slow to breed and multiply and don't do much damage because they're hard to get rid of. Organic methods, even washing your plants every day, should control them.