What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot for Pennies! Southern Oregon 2019

HellaFella420

Veteran
And so begin the rains...

Maybe half harvested?

Some plants all the way, some got haircuts for the bottoms to finish later. The MAC1 was untouched, its an extremely stout, healthy, and vigorous specimen. Just going to let it weather the storm, looks like it should be fine.

Everything that didn't get harvested got sprayed down with: Complete Disease Control, Plant Doctor [phosphorus acid], and Regalia.

!

Supposed to be low 70's Monday when the clouds part..

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
yeah I'm a fan of pulling tops once the fungal issues start and gamble with the smalls.

aside from one plant I dont think I lost more than a percent or so this year to budrot and nothing to PM, weather was pretty ideal for fall here and smoke quality is insane!

OregonBorn

Good luck with your harvest. Here in north Oregon it has rained a lot this summer/fall. It started raining back in late August. Its been 10 degrees below average this September and October this year. Not the year to grow outdoors here.

HellaFella420

Veteran
So come the Rains....
picture.php

"The Squirt" from Humboldt Seed Company
picture.php

Purple People Eater
picture.php

Purdy
picture.php

Hidden Gelato
picture.php

HellaFella420

Veteran
Ran out of rooms to hang trees in, so they threw up a couple 25ft portable greenhouses..
picture.php

After seeing them I went and got tarps for them to make floors with.
picture.php

SFV Chunker
picture.php

HellaFella420

Veteran
There is already 2x outbuildings/sheds [10 & 4 light growbuildings] that are packed to the gills. I only remembered to snap pictures of the inside rooms though :(

3rd Room

picture.php

4th Room
picture.php

5th Room
picture.php

6th Room
picture.php

HellaFella420

Veteran
MAC1 seems to be one of the longer finishing strains on the property, they make real nice spears though. Super strong healthy plants, they should weather the storms just fine
picture.php

picture.php

SFV Nugged up nicely
picture.php

SFV "Larf," this side-branch is literally laying on the ground. ROCK HARD
picture.php

HellaFella420

Veteran
Gonna need a Bigger Boat... I'd say there is still more on the plant/in the field then is already chopped and hanging!

If it keeps growing then that's more weight, and if anything decides to mold we'll just send it to the extractors...

Soggy, Rock Hard Gelato
picture.php

This is only 2x of the 4 fields that are still populated!
picture.php

picture.php

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Nicely done and thanks for sharing....any more shots of those Guru by chance?

PDX Dopesmoker

Great looking flower gardens, seems like its a nice big variety of plants to as well as a nice amount. Tell us any opinions you form about the relative merits of the different plants performances outdoors if you get the chance, no doubt you're pretty well informed.

HellaFella420

Veteran
Great looking flower gardens, seems like its a nice big variety of plants to as well as a nice amount. Tell us any opinions you form about the relative merits of the different plants performances outdoors if you get the chance, no doubt you're pretty well informed.

Definitely going to take some info away from this whole endeavor, still a little early to critically think about the differences. But learned alot about these strains that I maintain on offer, so many of them have been mainly tested indoors, so not tons of 1st hand info that I could pass on before. Have a laundry list of things I've learnt about them by now. Already killed off 3 or 4 strains for lack of performance. Hype is ine thing, seeingnits final product is totally another...

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I must apologize.I missed the thread and all the goings on with your thread and biz endeavor.I'll go back and read the whole thread as time allows.I have been out and about a fair deal this year,and the number of hemp farms has exploded.I kid you not,there is no less that 7 BIG grows of hemp within less than a mile of me here in Jackson County.Open the door to go outside and that smell wafts through the air like perfume.:biggrin:Not everyone is a fan,but I certainly am.Lol

I only have 1 plant left out,and I am able to move it around as the need arises.

Carry on!

P.S, I have an ad on Craigs for a certain item related to Cannabis.I can't believe the number of replies I get.The replies are not for the item I am searching for,but instead are offers to sell me flowers. :) (all are better than what is on offer at the dispensaries of course).Lol

moritzst

yo hella

maybe you could do some "harvest your own ganja" field for people to grab their own... :D

round here its common with strawberries...

wish you sun

greez

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Guru? Was that an autocorrect oopsie?

Hey, .....you show some "Forbidden Fruit" on page 8. Its part of the Guru (FF x petrol OG)cross. I have some in flower and they very similar.
I just had one on the mind while seeing the other.

PDX Dopesmoker

Definitely going to take some info away from this whole endeavor, still a little early to critically think about the differences. But learned alot about these strains that I maintain on offer, so many of them have been mainly tested indoors, so not tons of 1st hand info that I could pass on before. Have a laundry list of things I've learnt about them by now. Already killed off 3 or 4 strains for lack of performance. Hype is ine thing, seeingnits final product is totally another...

I think it wasn't until February or March last year that I finally figured out which plants I liked best from summer of 2018 to try out seeds from for this summer. Its nice to have something to think about over the winter if you don't have a second garden in the southern hemisphere to tend to.
Funny about how almost all of the big name strains and clones endemic to the western USA are known mainly for how they do indoors, especially since outdoor agriculture is such a big business in CA, OR & WA.

HellaFella420

Veteran
Hey, .....you show some "Forbidden Fruit" on page 8. Its part of the Guru (FF x petrol OG)cross. I have some in flower and they very similar.
I just had one on the mind while seeing the other.

I actually got those mixed up because its a dead ringer for Forbidden Fruit, those are actually "The Squirt" from Humboldt Seed Company, its a freak Blueberry Muffin seed/pheno that wound up smelling like Grapefruit Soda!