What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaf curling after Nuke Em spray

Hi Guys,

So I have about 30 small clones in a 8x8 tent. On Tuesday I flushed with a mild nute solution due to excessive runoff ec to get things back in line.

The next day they were praying and looking pretty happy. However I noticed a few pests crawling around on the underside of the leaves so I decided to spray them with a regular strength dose of Flying Skull "Nuke Em"

Today when I checked on them they were not so happy looking. About 20 percent of them had new growth leaves that were curling down "Rams Horn" look to them. I did spray them when the light was on and was wondering if that could be the issue.

I'm only running one 315cmh until they are bigger. I have a feeling I have a few different issues going on with these plants and am trying to narrow down what it is.

My rooms are 75 degrees RH 55-60 (today RH was 65) I have plenty of air circulation. I did notice RH "high" for 24 hrs was 80% So I'll be putting a dehumidifier in there tomorrow for the night cycles.

I water and feed every other day. Can anyone tell any obvious problems with these little guys?? I know I have some nute burn I just don't know why. Ive been feeding them with the "light" feeding chart from Canna with plenty of runoff.

Attachments

• IMG_1299.jpg
    IMG_1299.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1298.jpg
    IMG_1298.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1291.jpg
    IMG_1291.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1293.jpg
    IMG_1293.jpg