What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Should Trump Take a Citizenship Test?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm curious if anybody has any expectations or guesses of a hypothetical score??

I'm thinking it's all about the ratings and The Apprentice won so many awards and acclaim that perhaps it is time for our fearless leader to really stick it to those immigrants he despises.

I think a surprise citizenship test on live television may clear up a few misconceptions on both sides of the aisle.

Who agrees? Who disagrees?

Let's hear something new.

DJXX

Veteran
if you watch him on teleprompter he has bout a 7th grade reading level....maybe less with the kids these days...id bet money he couldn't pass a current GED exam......doubt if he has ever written a report, you know he paid someone to do it....give him a test on the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence.....on tv live....so he couldn't cheat...really dont think he has ever won anything without cheating somehow....DJXX

St. Phatty

Trump is a great argument for requiring Presidential nominees to achieve certain scores on standardized tests, like the SAT that people take for college.

Require a score of at least 50% or maybe 2/3 of the max.

Or just ask Trump to take the test, and set the required score (for the next president) at least 10% higher than Trump's score.

Just SOMETHING to make sure we don't have any more idiot half-senile pResidents.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Just SOMETHING to make sure we don't have any more idiot half-senile pResidents.

should have done that BEFORE Reagan. anyone that could say (with a straight face) that "i have it on good authority that smoking a single marijuana cigarette causes as much brain damage as an atomic bomb going off..." or some such horse shit. did not look the quote up to be sure i got it exact...witless fucking morons.

White Beard

I think that might be more poking than the bear can bear.
I further think any naturalized citizen understands far more about the structure and substance of the nation than the entire Trump fam-gang

X

xavier7995

Did you guys have to take the constitution test in like 8th grade or so? It was a requirement to pass at my school and boy howdy did some kids have to retake it a bunch of times. It was memorizing the bill of rights and...preamble maybe?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Did you guys have to take the constitution test in like 8th grade or so? It was a requirement to pass at my school and boy howdy did some kids have to retake it a bunch of times. It was memorizing the bill of rights and...preamble maybe?

we actually had a Civics class. studied election processes, the constitution, citizens rights etc. i passed...:tiphat:

X

xavier7995

It was part of our history curriculum i believe, we no longer had civics at that juncture. That whole undercutting the education system idea certainly has panned out well for some folks.

Latest posts

Latest posts