What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

adjustAwing 315cmh 9 x 6.5ltr pots of coco

Hey Rab. Those look like female preflowers to me.. unless I’m missing something I’d wait until you’re a little further into flower to make that call. Take a few more close up pics for us.. I’d had to see you cull a perfectly viable female.

As for the internode stretch with your cmh, you can battle this through keeping your light as close as possible at all times, keeping your canopy from becoming to dense (when this happens, all the tops are fighting for light and keep stretching, mean while all your lower branches are becoming more lanky and scrawny. Trim branches and leaves that are not seeing light as your plants grow, and train the tops (lst, top, fim, pinch) to stay as even as possible.

Good luck man.:ying:

R

Rab.C

hey PurplePotion i havent culled any yet as i was waiting till i am 100% sure
they are males i have never seen a female pre flower on a stalk but we shall
see in a cpl of weeks thanks for the info...Rab

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

right males are gone & I am left with 4 x plants one of them has shown sex and is 100%
female.so I have topped them & bent some of the branches down with bendz. I am going to
pot them up tomorrow. and veg for 2 more weeks then flip them.thanks for looking, Rab

Last edited:

QQNPK

right males are gone & I am left with 4 x plants one of them has shown sex and is 100%
female.so I have topped them & bent some of the branches down with bendz. I am going to
pot them up tomorrow. and veg for 2 more weeks then flip them.thanks for looking, Rab
Looking good Rab crossing my fingers for more females !

R

Rab.C

cheers QQNPK i Put bendz on to hold branches down.now there all standing up again lol

R

Rab.C

Sup Icmag thought I would Post up a cpl of Pics of my london church grow. They have been potted up into U Grow coco with added perlite & bat gauno and endomycorrhizas, and the are potted up into 12ltr pots.thanks for looking Rab.C

Last edited: