What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone Have Experience With Tropicana Cookies?

X

xavier7995

I grew out a purple one for a bit, great great flavor and bag appeal. I didnt think the high was that special but my wife thought it was the best thing since sliced bread, so its really personal preference. I would roll with a trellis or stakes or something, it grew big and branchy. Easy to trim.

highsteppa

Veteran
Cuts

Cuts

I know from the 2 cuts listed who you got them from and can confirm the’re legit genetics and did well in our cup. I think you made a good purchase. Enjoy.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have 12 rootbound tropicanna haze I did not have room to flower. Gonna take some cuts. And get them moved over.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
The high on the oni cut is pretty run of the mill but she’s supposed to be a great breeding tool. I have a friend that been working with her for a couple years now and his crosses are coming out amazing with citrusy terps all over the place.

I prefer it in a hybrid than by itself. Wish I could give you grow advice but I haven’t ran it personally.

SeatoSky

I've got about 5 or 6 that i started from seed that I switched to flower 2 days ago. Still waiting to determine sex on a couple of them. Pretty consistent growth pattern amongst all 8 that I grew. 2 confirmed males. I'd describe their stature as hybrid or maybe sativa hybrid. No massive fan leaves and somewhat spacey growth between nodes. I'm prepared for a big stretch into flower based on everything I've seen online. They definitely seem to prefer lighter nutrient feedings as well; full strength General Organics has been too much nitrogen for them. I can take some photos of their current state, if you're interested.

rolandomota

I would try sour trop bx better yields in the description of it I definitely want to try something from this guy hell if you get a Oni tattoo from their artwork from stickers they send in orders they will send you a 6 pack care package you just have to show and prove it's a real tatoo .all this is on their Instagram they just feel it's an honor for people to ink their seed company artwork on themselves
I liked the big red dragon one it's from a sticker one guy put a huge one on his upper arm it looks bad ass just like I thought it would
But I'm not doing it or maybe I don't know probably not lol their I go again all undecisive

X

xavier7995

The high on the oni cut is pretty run of the mill but she’s supposed to be a great breeding tool. I have a friend that been working with her for a couple years now and his crosses are coming out amazing with citrusy terps all over the place.

I prefer it in a hybrid than by itself. Wish I could give you grow advice but I haven’t ran it personally.

I have been doing something similar and for the same reason. It can lend some amazing flavors to a cross. Haven't quite found my keeper, but have found many good ones in what I made. Crossed it with a strong lemony hazy sativa type plant and have been growing those out lately.

rolandomota

Right now I'm in to low price stuff I think how many seeds can I buy with 160 ish and I say later hopefully not too late 9 Mr nice auctions 16 true fire packs a bunch of kc brain and some mangobiche a tattoo costs how much? Damn you oni

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Only know a clone selected in austria. Purple from early on but not a big yielder. High is nice but i get used to it very fast. The stems of the trichome look purple under the microscop, wondering if u could get purple extracts from tc

kalopatchkid

Veteran
This is my less purple pheno but it smells better and is more frosty

22nYiio.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts