What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I forgot Dedication, it's hard if you're jumpin from WLD to NLD's or even b between varieties of NLD, you kinda gotta really dig into one or two types for a while to see what makes them great like Mac is doing with the THH. All that and at least a three to six month cure and don't forget to keep a cut of everything. That's being dedicated to the cause.
RandyCalifornia......i like the handle, that's cool.
RandyC was one cool cat.
Yeah, and I can't really give you all that info, even if I type away all day and night, you have to follow the path and walk the walk yourself, make a few mistakes try some crazy shit, but it's worth it in the end even if it takes 66 years or so.
I've chatted with the best sativa growers online in the last twenty or so years online and we all make mistakes and have trials and tribulations of one kind or another but we're all havin a hell of a time and finding all kinds of great stuff along the way. Hell some of the best stuff has been hermie accidents or random chucks for fun. Best is keep a good attitude and don't be afraid to put your thoughts out there and try new stuff.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I cant freakin wait folks....
I should have some TTHaze soon enough!
Ordering some Neville Haze, and The Doors to compare, sift, and make selections..
Got 6 fem Haze x Kalichina too that might be worthy of THHaze\Neville\Door pollen.. ;)
Should be hazey as hazey gets :)
Let us praise the almighty haze

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I forgot Dedication, it's hard if you're jumpin from WLD to NLD's or even b between varieties of NLD, you kinda gotta really dig into one or two types for a while to see what makes them great like Mac is doing with the THH. All that and at least a three to six month cure and don't forget to keep a cut of everything. That's being dedicated to the cause.

Naw not really. Every killer thing I've grown has been killer at way less than mature, and with no cure. Certainly a nice cure is essential for some strains, but anything great at ten weeks is damn good at 6, and anything great at 15-20 weeks is obviously excellent at only around ten, even as a mediocre grow. Good genetics show themselves easily.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Naw not really. Every killer thing I've grown has been killer at way less than mature, and with no cure. Certainly a nice cure is essential for some strains, but anything great at ten weeks is damn good at 6, and anything great at 15-20 weeks is obviously excellent at only around ten, even as a mediocre grow. Good genetics show themselves easily.

Somewhat true, some you nail first time, but I've had many borderline types that needed me to look further into them . Even Bubba Kush WLD, the first cut I got was from Katsu when he first got it, grew it out and thought what the hell, he paid 500.00 for this cut?!?!?!?! It was not till I grew it out properly that it was blow you away tasty and good.
I have had the same experience with NLD's to many times, easy to FUp, do them a second or third time and dial them in and you would swear it was a different plant. Environment, time of season indoor or outdoor, too many variables that can effect the expression of the genotype.

archaicatoms

Tom Hill’s Haze

Tom Hill’s Haze

Tom Hill’s Purple Haze

14wks

Attachments

• 803A3065-B74A-4D39-A384-4EC332242E7B.jpg
    803A3065-B74A-4D39-A384-4EC332242E7B.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 89CC544E-ADEA-4A54-9A7E-4CDB369559A2.jpg
    89CC544E-ADEA-4A54-9A7E-4CDB369559A2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 70

THC123

Veteran
Cant wait to pop mine :D First I will reproduce more to find that 5% type plant. And I'll cross it to my motherplants :dance013:

I had been waiting years for these beans to be available again!!

Just like I am waiting for the white s1 seeds. WHere the fuck has the white gone?

tcherno

Hi MadMac

Thank you for releasing these genes, I will be able to try this strain.

Your reproduction will make a lot of people happy, in addition I consider myself lucky to have had 20 seeds for 80$

It's my turn to reproduce them.

It feels good to work with such strains, unfortunately I had to rebuild a gene stock after a flood, it gives me back strength.

Peace to all

archaicatoms

So here’s the skinny. There’s weak ones and strong ones, and everything in between. The green one seem to be more potent. But, the middle potentcy ones aren’t so bad. You just roll them a little fatter, and smoke a little more. It’s a delicious strain. There is no ceiling. So, it isn’t pointless to keep smoking more.
-archaicatoms

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Dang..! That looks deadly

hey dude, you have some good eye :D -- you are completely right. here is my report for it. its stronger than NH thai pheno.

trainwreck/chocthai x thh I grew and smoked, was on of the most potent. after smoking the world became really silent, everything silent. dont hear anything. you just feel it, something strong is coming. tension and awaiting of unknown. get sweaty and pale. cant breathe enough, low heartbeat, almost no heartbeat.. big pressure in head.. you get worries about your health, thats initial kick like 30 minutes, after that everything comes noisy and more noisy, heartbeat goes up. and uncontrollable laughs in like three waves. always same effect. after that light is coming, everything gets soaked in enlightenment and deep understanding. and you step out of it with peaceful mind, feeling like there is no worry and everything is all right.. lasting like 4,5 hours.. crooking and terrorizing mind first, then funny psychedelic ride that is loosing itself in meditative state.. really potent.

I wood

Third tom hill haze from one of the last packs I was very lucky to acquire. Shown at twelve weeks into flowering.

One thing i have noticed is the total absence of male flowers in response to any stress so far. Impressively stable.
Only one of five is not a keeper so far and that could just be me growing it poorly. It didn’t finish up but just gave up at 13 weeks and had a cloudy buzz.

Four tom hill hazes and two nevilles hazes are the mothers for my next project, Laosy haze, where a luang prabang laos will pollinate the above hazes.

Latest posts

Latest posts