What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Fucking cops. Got pulled over for a dirty plate. I got out of my truck wiped it off while the dip shit was in his car. Then get all indignant saying it would have scared a newer cop.

I told him you were twenty feet away in your car and there was nothing threatening about me walking to the back of my truck and wiping down the plate.

Then he was like why are you being hostile. So I told him I hate cops. I don't think he gets told that straight to his face with someone staring him straight in the eyes very often.

Fucking dick head go harass a crack head or meth addict. You know someone who is actually cause problems. Fuck fuck fuck I am pissed off. Little weaselly mother fucker.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fucking cops. Got pulled over for a dirty plate. I got out of my truck wiped it off while the dip shit was in his car. Then get all indignant saying it would have scared a newer cop.

I told him you were twenty feet away in your car and there was nothing threatening about me walking to the back of my truck and wiping down the plate.

Then he was like why are you being hostile. So I told him I hate cops. I don't think he gets told that straight to his face with someone staring him straight in the eyes very often.

Fucking dick head go harass a crack head or meth addict. You know someone who is actually cause problems. Fuck fuck fuck I am pissed off. Little weaselly mother fucker.
probably smelled bacon on you...that was his brother dammit!