What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_2953.jpeg
IMG_2952.jpeg
Avert your eyes, if you’re a vegetarian ….

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i even wash new pots...the store has them outside so they are dusty as yer mom's freshly gold bond covered balls!
flower~power said:
the nutrient crud and all those nasty pathogens lining all my containers.… seem so happy down there

I have a buddy I know from a music forum that started his first grow from seed in a new tent with new everything. 5 weeks into his first time flowering and one of his plants got fusarium wilt. Talk about bad luck. You can never be too careful. I did a little research and can't figure out where he went wrong. Best guess is he bought contaminated soil.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:
down to just 18 #5 pots to wash now...that was a lot of bamboo stakes!
tomorrow i'll clean the trays with clr and sweep and mop in the workshop...as well as getting the next round of plants prepped for flower,take cuts even though i have enough plants to get me through the summer so i'll only need enough to preserve genetics...and spray with lost coast...and i forgot to get more zip ties so i hope i have enough...

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Could that drainage with crushed stone be your field lines from your septic system?
Nah, it's up hill from my house and I am on town sewer so no septic thankfully. At first I thought it was just the bulk left over stone from when they originally built the house and put a pool in but than as I got down a little over 12" I see there is a capped flexible drainage pipe and just stopped digging as I don't need to go down any further anyway. Just need to be able to run the tiller without pulling up stone @8". Fortunately I am pretty well versed in building systems and with this making no sense I am just gonna write it off and try not to think to much more about it. If for some reason my yard starts flooding I guess I will know why. Thanks for asking about the septic as I could definitely see someone doing that and getting into a shitty situation :smoke: :biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper: (y) done with the chore list...plus some extras...wait,i forgot to get the first batches of water out of the ro barrel and get that running to get ahead for tomorrow...done...and i'm cleaning out the bubble washer...kinda gross in there,glands all over the place...a good wipedown with iso and a cycle with water and bleach....now rinse time

Latest posts

Latest posts