What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

Well, 32 of those will fuck you up too lol.
I never liked caned beer much.
Never met a beer I didn't like.. well i remember the first time I tried Guinness extra stout I was like that's nasty.. but for some reason tried it again was like hmmm not terrible... Pretty soon I was craving the stuff...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I spent a little over a hour this morning making this for my mother in law for mother's day. Now I have to go over and be bored for several more hours.

So now you know I can do more than just put down shingles and half ass growing weed.

Attachments

• PXL_20240512_154322798.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240512_154322798.MP.jpg
    9.5 MB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20240512_154316444.jpg
    PXL_20240512_154316444.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4

TheMan13

Veteran
@TheMan13 for the past 6 years, every time I cook steak I think of you. Those 2” strips were the fucking bomb. I’m gonna try to make the reunion this year

Man I cannot even imagine what a short loin costs today! Makes me hungry just thinking about it though ;-)~ Funny that the meal I recall best from that week was your boil brother. Are you planning to bring that big ass pot with again?
strip steak.jpg

I am hoping to make Friday of the Reunion weekend this year. We have a wedding conflict over that weekend. Jeff was looking into a pig roast that evening last we spoke. I had considered smoking a brisket. So, should be good food regardless ...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...thank gawd,harvesting tonight so pretty soon i'll have trimming to deal with and the stack of dirty pots will have built up to bitching level!
:toohot:phew! that was close!

off to get MOAR CAL/MAG! in a bit...my internal snooze bar doesn't work so well...got up early,looked at the clock and thought...just another 20 minutes and i'll get up...2 1/2 hours later...

gotta check the clone dome and see if stuff has rooted,and probably do some up-pots,don't really have a lot of space....but i can ditch some of the clones of the nem x mac and whittle those down to the best two...
tomorrow a laundry run and then i think washing some dirty bikes...it's so dry out they get coated in ultra fine abrasive nano-dust...

Latest posts

Latest posts