What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stamp Collectors

sutra1

Yup been a collector since the age of nine. Been out of it for 18 years due to raising a family, but recently started back. I have a complete U.S. Airmail collection and hundreds of British Commonwealth stamps.

I have a stamp collection but am no longer an active collector. It's something I shared with my Dad and since he passed I barely look at them even.

SV

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I did in my youth......and have lots of stamps in albums.....mostly German from the 40's thru the 80's. No more interest in them so they have been boxed up for years now.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Get out of jail free, stamp :D

assetphp-1.jpg
assetphp.jpg

blastfrompast

Veteran
I have an australian collection that my grandfather made for me...lotsa cool kangaroo stamps, especially the early ones.

I also have a complete canadian collection....up until the mid 80's or 90's.

My grandfather has hundreds of albums.....his great britian one is his prized collection....One whole room is dedicated to it..

Scroggy B

I've been collecting stamps since I was 8.
I have lots of Israeli collections, stamps from Palestine issued in the 1920's during the British mandate. In addition, I got lots of African stamps, some full sets from Congo and South Africa. Lots of Soviet stamps, and even a Nazi stamp. Recently a friend gave me a huge collection of mostly Iranian and Japanese stamps, still haven't sorted them out.
Do you guys know where I can order some big albums online?

MintyMick

I’ve been collecting off and on since the third grade. I collect worldwide, mainly the older lithograph stamps (with the slightly raised designs). The new peel and stick stamps are complete shite. I have stamps from mid eighteenth century to present.

One of my favorite things to do is just buy them in bulk and sort them. It really appeals to my OCD nature.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What do you do with those stamp collections we made as a kid? I have no idea really and don't need it anymore.

Latest posts

Latest posts