What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Cream ® | Red Poison ® The Red Family

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

High friends!

Here's a fast brief grow report of two plants I recently harvested. It's not a complete grow diary as I usually share with you guys, but I couldn't resist to show you a brief report of the results I got from a Red Poison and a Black Cream. I'm only using 30w of LED lighting for each plant so I was not expecting any great results and it was my first time with this kind of illumination. I enjoyed the results anyway and will repeat it because this time I did not dedicate much effort to the plants and I did not gave them the ideal parameters, that's why I did not share a complete diary...

The 2 plants came from a friends closet. He had space for 16 autos in his tent but he had 18 at the moment and so 2 of them came for a test with the LED lights. As far as I can remember the best plants stayed with him, but all came out to be good in the end and so did this couple. The other test grow with the 16 autos also deserves a brief report over here and I promise I will do it soon.

So... Red Poison and Black Cream, 2 shots, 2 complete red/purple/black plants as you can check in the next few posts

Hope you enjoy the ride!

↷ 28 days from germination ↶

picture.php

picture.php

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

And here's a side view after the LST

picture.php
picture.php

They had to deal with some cold nights which is one of the reasons why I think I'll get even better results with the LED bulbs during Spring/Summer.

Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

picture.php

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mates!

Now a few macros I did not resist doing when the flowers started to become purple, hope you enjoy it..

↷ 47 days from germination ↶

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
And the now the same but with Black Cream flowers also at day 47 from germination, hope you enjoy it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
amazing pics Tommy!!
30w leds.. i only can say you did a very great work here, your plants looks wonderful!

keep it colourful!!
Jaypp

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

So, this is how they were performing at day 47. Stay tuned because I'll post harvest yet tonight, hehe, and then I'll open the thread so that you can post your comments and questions.

Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts