What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Mandarine harvest

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
hi guys ,

i just did the harvest of some of this tasty, frosty and productive Cream Mandarine and wanted to share with you some pics that i did before cutting them off.
It was a strain very easy to grow to me with bio ferts and i was surprised with its final production.
hope you like.

Cheers!
Jaypp

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10-cream-mandarine.jpg
    10-cream-mandarine.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 11-cream-mandarine.jpg
    11-cream-mandarine.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 93
  • 1-cream-mandarine.jpg
    1-cream-mandarine.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 8-cream-mandarine.jpg
    8-cream-mandarine.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 7-cream-mandarine.jpg
    7-cream-mandarine.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 92

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
more pics..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4-cream-mandarine.jpg
    4-cream-mandarine.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 6-cream-mandarine.jpg
    6-cream-mandarine.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 12-cream-mandarine.jpg
    12-cream-mandarine.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 3-cream-mandarine.jpg
    3-cream-mandarine.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 94

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
More pics..
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sweet Mandarines!!​

Attachments

• 9-cream-mandarine.jpg
    9-cream-mandarine.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 2-cream-mandarine.jpg
    2-cream-mandarine.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 5-cream-mandarine.jpg
    5-cream-mandarine.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 13-cream-mandarine.jpg
    13-cream-mandarine.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 14-cream-mandarine.jpg
    14-cream-mandarine.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 88

budbrain007

Very nice! What light set-up did you use, and what was the final yield and flower time in weeks from the flip?

Thanks,

Bud

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate, thanks for comments, I appreciate it.
I don't know what's the yield because they are in the drying room yet, but in a few days i'll try to put in a glass jar and i'll know the weight.

They were flowering for 65 days under a 600W Hps, with other 16 plants around her.
I think she is very productive and I recomend to you. In a few days i will back with some tasting notes and the yield.

Hope this helps you!
sweet smokes!
Jaypp

nuskool89

You did a great job, I'd like you feeding regimen I am just about to order cream mandarine and would be thrilled to have a crop that pretty

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi nuskool89,
thanks for stopping by and your kind words ;)
I've used this in the grow:

BIO fertilizer from Canna: Cannazym, Bioboost, Bioflores and Rhizotonic.
And a complement with Iron, Calcium y Magnesium called: Magical from technaflora.

Hope this helps you mate!
Jaypp

nuskool89

Fantastic, I am familiar with all of those products, and thanks for the fast response!

Edit* The second to last picture is astounding, I just looked twice because I could not believe the trichome production. These pictures make me very excited, and also appreciate Tommy's advice on using the CM strain for making extracts

FreeTheWeed

Hey Jaypp,

I'm running a CM right now but my plant is no where near as frosty as yours. Anyway, did you flush towards the end and what is the recommended drying / curing method with this strain.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate, what time do you have your Cream Mandarine?
This plant is like a normal plant, then you need to use the same drying, curing method...
sweet smokes
Jaypp

FreeTheWeed

My CM is at day 48 and smells like a wonderful citrus weed candy bar. Very intoxicating and beautiful smell. Hope it smokes as well as it smells.

Just curious about when you harvest your CM. Do you go by days, trichs or fan leaves? Also what is your drying and curing method?

Thanks!!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi bro,
i recommend you to cut them about 65 days from germination...

i am sure you will enjoy the smoke, is very complex and permanent in mouth.. She is one of my favour¡tes strains at this moment.
10 days before harvest, i did flush with Cannaflush and then Cannazym in the last days.

First at all she needs a good dry in a ventilate room. After 12 days, try to curing them 60 days min.. and voilá! mandarine is ready for the party ;)
If you want to share your experience here in the subforum, it will be great!
jaypp

nuskool89

One more question jaypp, I cannot tell if you're directly associated with sweet seeds or not but I'll ask you and trust anyways....was this just some super pheno, or an I expect 10 seeds of CM for the most part, to show consistancy? How many phenos did you find? Yuo have any pictures of this grow? I just placed my order on Friday, 10 CM, 10 Red poison, and 10 Black Jack. I'm putting a lot of faith in sweet seeds!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi nuskool89, actually i am working with Sweet Seeds and i can tell you this is a normal seed from some normal pack.
Cream mandarine have a nice feedback from growers around the world and all the seeds have this great health!
hope you enjoy this nice strain, i love her!
Jaypp

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi again mates!

Cream Mandarine is definetly one of the best 3 autos I've ever tried and this thread is just another confirmation to it :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know this thread is old but this is a kind of "update" .

This is my principal summer 2017' stash , and I love it ! :dance013:

picture.php

Cream Mandarine is a little star in south France now.
Warmly recommended by some shops and growers .
She has a nice reputation .

picture.php

Some growers still prefer this one to the XXL version .
Hydro indoor or Bio outdoor, every ways drive to Cream Mandarine . :)

I made 73 + 93 +114 gr on 3 plants ( 3/3 seeds germinated) in 20 liters pots (special auto ) 1/3 coco fiber 2/3 royal mix .

They are really perfecfts at 65 days . So I decided to sprout 3 more !

Thanks Sweet Seeds for this nice strain that lasts in time ! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts