What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wild Rose ® | Cream Caramel ® | S.A.D. ® ★ Test Grow ★

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
.:|Growing Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|12/12|:::.....:::|Day 12|:.

Hi friends!

Well, today I gave them the final neem bath, to prevent against plagues. I usually give the final bath when they are starting to flower, which have happened a couple of days ago, at day 10 of 12/12. With a good neem bath, from my experience, they will be free of insects for at least 4 weeks. So even if in 4 weeks some insects appear, they will be short of time to become a plague. But hey, I haven't seen one insect in my grows since 2007, so I keep my faith that it is not going to happen this time, hehehe...

Here are the pics for today. Starting with 2 pics of the neem oil ;)

Keep it high! Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::.....:::|Day 13|:.

Hi friends! :joint:

Well, not much happened since yesterday, so I'm just leaving a couple of pics today:

Keep it high! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 15|:.

Hi again mates! :smoke:

So, today, for the first time, I gave them half a dose of bloom fertilizer. They don't need any ferts yet, but has the flowering is now going to start full of strength they always like a little help.

Some pics...

Between the 2 red lines is where everything is going to happen ;)

And if you imagine that the grey line is a net, it could be a perfect SCROG :bigeye:

I got the canopy all levelled so I guess I just need to wait for them to get their flowers fatter.

Thanks for passing by! Keep it high!

|tommy|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 17|:.

Hi mates! Another update ;)

The sea of green is well defined now. With the buds all levelled, the flowers will receive the same amount of light. Here are the pics...

Varieties:

• Cream Caramel are the vigour winners, very green, resistant, strong and with a thick stem. They are good to SOGs and to LSTs.
  • Wild Rose keep suprising me every day, because they are 65% Sativa but very easy to grow. They are the ones that have been stretching more at my closet but with the LST it is almost unnoticeable.
  • Sweet Afgani Delicious, as always, one does not need to worry about them, for they are always alright. They are the first to show some flowers and I can almost guess that they will be the first to get mature. I would have loved to make this grow only with SADs, 9 of them :eek:uch:

Sweet Seeds full house :smoke:

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 18|:.

Hello my friends! What's up? I'm back with some more pics ;)

Stay tuned 'cause soon I'll have some beautiful flowers to show :smokeit: Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 19|:.

Another update with a few more pics :smokeit:

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 20|:.

Hi mates! Today I decided to install a 2nd Sunon fan to blow some air to the plants, as the 1st Sunon is blowing air against the lamp. Here are some pics of the fans and the plants...

Hope you enjoy the pics. Now it's going to get much more interesting, so keep passing by and keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 21|:.

Hey hey! :joint:

My babes are starting to fill their flower up, it's gonna be huge one day, soon... Today I leave a couple of extra pictures, with the "system" I use to adjust the pH of the water. The pH of my water is very high, around 7,5 - 8,5, so I have to lower it to something around 6,2 - 6,6. To lower it down I use ph-down from Hy-Pro. Hope you enjoy the picz...

See you soon! Keep it high! :canabis:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 22|:.

Hi friends! Day 22 of 12/12 now. Buds are starting to get real, hehehe... Hope you enjoy the fotos ;)

Wild Rose

Wild Rose

I'm using BioBoost (Canna), got a fresh bottle recently bought at my local growshop...

See you soon! Keep it high! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 23|:.

:joint:

Day 23 :)

Well, they're getting better and better ;) Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Cream Caramel Report|:.

Hey mates!

The Cream Caramels are growing very well and the vigour shown when vegging is now visible as the buds are starting to form. When I break some trychomes with my hands to check their smell, the odour of sweet candy is already evident. There is a earthy touch also, but very slightly noticeable so far. They are almost as advanced as the Sweet Afgani, with buds filling very well. That's the first time I'm growing them and I am appreciating them very much. Hope you enjoy the pics, soon they'll got better and better, as I will have bigger buds to show :smoke:

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Wild Rose Report|:.

The Wild Roses are a bit behind the others, but they are growing well anyways. They smell nice but I don't want to run the risk of identifying the smell so far. They are the ones that look more wild among the 3 varieties, definetely.

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Sweet Afgani Report|:.

The Sweet Afgani Delicious are, as always, the champions of growth. They are the most advanced and vigorous ones, but that is something I already knew before germinating the 9 seeds of this grow. There is at least one with a slightly different smell from what I am used to with Sweet Afganis. The way they are already filling the buds I will have to be very careful in the end with the fungus and stuff. Sweet Sweet Domina... ;)

Keep it high! Sweet high :smokeit:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 27|:.

Waht's up!?

Well, today I'm just leaving you with a few beautiful pics. Next update I'll share some pics of the homebox and all the 9 plants.

Just have a look at this couple of Sweet Afgani Delicious flowers:

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 28|:.

Hello again!

Day 28 of 12/12, they keep growing very well. The big boom in flowering is yet to come but it should start to be visible in the next updates, so stay tuned ;)

This last picture is the Homebox XS only with the 3 Sweet Afgani Delicious...

See you soon, keep it high! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 30|:.

Hi everyone!

So, day 30 of 12/12, it is about the 20th day of flowering for them. Some pics...

I'll be back very soon with another update. Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 32|:.

Hi mates! What's up? You are first class observers... hehehe

32 days of 12/12 and it seems to me that finally they are starting to get fat as I want them to. That is the effect of Bioboost and other treats I like to give to them... Today I'm going to give them a bit of molasses and I hope it makes the buds get fatter than they usually do. Besides that, as some of them are showing a bit of a iron deficiency and molasses are rich in iron (quickly available to the plants), it may help a bit. And molasses also help to regulate the pH of the soil, qhich is very important so the plants get abble to absorb the micronutrients, between them the iron. I leave you some pics, starting with a pic of the molasses jar...

Molasses is a viscous byproduct of the processing of sugar cane or sugar beets into sugar. The word molasses comes from the Portuguese word melaço, which ultimately comes from mel, the Latin word for "honey". The quality of molasses depends on the maturity of the sugar cane or sugar beet, the amount of sugar extracted, and the method of extraction. Sweet sorghum syrup is known in some parts of the United States as molasses, though it is not true molasses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molasses

You can keep passing by :smoke: Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 34|:.

Hi again! Thanks csedge ;) She really does :)

Another update, they are still doing very well so I'm just leaving some pics...

Keep it high! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 35|:.

Hey mates!

With 35 days of 12/12 they are still forming their flowers. The iron deficiency still afects 2 of the Wild Roses, but as far as I know it usually doesn't affect productivity and I'm feeding them with a bit of iron by giving them molasses. What is more important now is that the flowers are getting fat just like I want them to :smoke:

Some pics...

See you soon, keep it high! :joint:

|tommy_g|