What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coins are for more than buying bud!

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I have gotten sidetracked collecting these large cent coins. These coins are about the size of a half dollar. The things you could have bought for one cent back then is pretty mind boggling.

This one has a scratch down on the lower right of the obverse. I thought the rest of the coin was in pretty good shape. Got it for less than $50.00.

picture.php

picture.php

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
This is a 1935 and 1913 Buffalo nickel. The 1913 is a Type 2 Buffalo nickel. These have seen some circulation. They are for an album of circulated Buffalo nickels I am building.

picture.php

picture.php

Gry

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not vote on any more threads today.[/FONT]

Neat as can be !

Nader

Veteran
2017-1oz-KING-CANNABIS-Proof-999-Round-SILVER.jpg

The Silver Shield "King Cannabis" rounds are nice (also available in copper). Wish they were higher relief but no silver shield rounds are

vtgirl

wheat pennies

wheat pennies

hello i have started to get into coins....right now i have a small start on wheat pennies i still have no idea what i should be collecting or anything like that but i have started saving wheat pennies so id love any info or adice on coins and wheat pennies thank you so much

Latest posts

Latest posts