What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 weeks in with Aptus shits blowing up around here..

CannabisTHC

Nice room, I remember reading threads a few years ago about people giving you crap for not showing your garden on another forum, well I guess your showing them now. Thanks for sharing!

jackmayoffer

Veteran
so basically if you use APTUS you no longer have to use a calmag, or silca?
And in my case, i use the canna line, so i would no longer need to use there rhizo, cannazyme, boost, or PK. All i would need is the vega A+B and flores A+b
this is correct right?
I think very soon i might be switching over to aptus and just using canna substra as my base
Yes this is correct with Aptus all you need is your base nute nothing else should be added to the aptus line
Yea what part of their line or additives are u using exactly? Is it just the FaSilitator u are using or more? Your pics look great ;)
The entire Aptus Line
i was wondering the same thing... or are you running everything with just the base from the other company and no other additives from any other company... which i think the latter is what he is saying.
Yes nothing else can be added...
Nice room, I remember reading threads a few years ago about people giving you crap for not showing your garden on another forum, well I guess your showing them now. Thanks for sharing!
Dont think that was me ive always shown from build to finish...

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Week 4 Aptus plus Heavy 16.:dance013:

Attachments

• aptus 123.jpg
    aptus 123.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 57
  • week 4 APTUS 034.jpg
    week 4 APTUS 034.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 72
  • week 4 APTUS 035.jpg
    week 4 APTUS 035.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 62
  • week 4 APTUS 064.jpg
    week 4 APTUS 064.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 58
  • week 4 APTUS 065.jpg
    week 4 APTUS 065.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 57
  • week 4 APTUS 077.jpg
    week 4 APTUS 077.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 59
  • week 4 APTUS 075.jpg
    week 4 APTUS 075.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 60

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Its amazing to see plants stack this hard in only 4 weeks most of the canopy has completly colappsed from the weight and we are running a double trellis. Week 4 EC of 2.0 and full Aptus line.:biggrin:

Attachments

• week 4 APTUS 088.jpg
    week 4 APTUS 088.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 59
  • week 4 APTUS 087.jpg
    week 4 APTUS 087.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 61
  • week 4 APTUS 081.jpg
    week 4 APTUS 081.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 55
  • week 4 APTUS 022.jpg
    week 4 APTUS 022.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 73

jackmayoffer

Veteran
week 4?

hard to believe....
I would not believe it either if some one told me this.. But something happens when everything is rite in a room temp, Humidity, Co2 ,no bugs. And working 7 days a week 12 hrs a day.But its happening rite before my own eyes..Every thing the plants want are there for them to uptake and when this happens they put out big time... Here is the same room on a previous run at week 8 the nugs where the size of soft balls strains are White and White Fire x Fire Alien.

Attachments

• wi%20fi%20007.jpg
    wi%20fi%20007.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 59

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like they got bit by a radioactive spider. Amazing.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Yes this would not have happened with out it I did one run with out co2 and I will never grow with out it we are running burners all natural gas 1500 ppm until the last 2 weeks then co2 is reduced.

ok, i see....

while your room looks amazing, it sounded like your giving all the credit to Aptus and based on your week 4 pic, i was sold, ready to order some right there....

but, using co2 and what looks like a good yielding strain, those week 4 pics would be the norm with any nutrient, at least in my experience....

do you really think Aptus made THAT much of a difference?

jackmayoffer

Veteran
ok, i see....

while your room looks amazing, it sounded like your giving all the credit to Aptus and based on your week 4 pic, i was sold, ready to order some right there....

but, using co2 and what looks like a good yielding strain, those week 4 pics would be the norm with any nutrient, at least in my experience....

do you really think Aptus made THAT much of a difference?
Yes I do its some really good stuff.. I have nothing to gain by saying this. I pay full price for it.. And these strains are not huge yielders unless they are pumped full of Phosperload and I do not grow with that shit..Im not on here to say my dick and grow is bigger then any ones.. I come on here to learn and share.. I started growing a couple years ago built a couple small rooms all by myself with stuff I learned an a couple growing sites I have always shared my experiance. I respect otheres when they tell me I could do things better to improve yields.. I am always willing to listen and learn and when I figure things out I always share and will always help fellow growers out...If this is the norm with any nutrien for week 4 then please show me how beacuse I have tried many many times...This is what happens when everything is done correct.. Aptus is some really good stuff..

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Looks cool. Won't buy it but it looks cool.
Dont buy it...Im sure there are better combos out there and im sure there are many growers that will grow 3 plus a light every time they grow. But I will continue to buy it and continue to show my results good or bad..:thank you:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Yes I do its some really good stuff.. I have nothing to gain by saying this. I pay full price for it.. And these strains are not huge yielders unless they are pumped full of Phosperload and I do not grow with that shit..Im not on here to say my dick and grow is bigger then any ones.. I come on here to learn and share.. I started growing a couple years ago built a couple small rooms all by myself with stuff I learned an a couple growing sites I have always shared my experiance. I respect otheres when they tell me I could do things better to improve yields.. I am always willing to listen and learn and when I figure things out I always share and will always help fellow growers out...If this is the norm with any nutrien for week 4 then please show me how beacuse I have tried many many times...This is what happens when everything is done correct.. Aptus is some really good stuff..

appreciate what your saying....

these buds are fucking huge for 4 weeks, its really impressing me...

where can i get this online? ill do a side by side...

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
On the website if gives a list of retailers in cali....u should be able to find one that will ship or even nearby! Link me when u start the side vs side!

its $600 retail for the all the additives of the smallest size, doesn't include your base nute.
Are you using Heavy 16 for the base?

Jack your not running the prime? The new schedule has a spot for the prime in the line up.

Looks good definitely inspired me to give it a run, did you run the sample pack at first and noticed results? Or did you just dive head on?