What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Proper Dosing

Have lab results:

Total Cannabinoids: 62 wt%, 620.00 mg/g
Max THC: 8 wt%, 80 mg/g
Max CBD: 45 wt%, 458 mg/g

Can anyone help me with the proper dosing or a calculator or excel formula. This is a crude hemp oil extracted with ethanol. This will be formulated into products like tinctures, edibles, salves etc..

I am trying to accomplish two things:

1. Make a dose contain 10 mg of CBD
2. Make sure final product contains less than .3% THC.

I put .65 grams of the crude oil into a 30ml tincture in which the rest was pure mct coconut oil. I was thinking this would make each eye dropper (1ml) contain 10 mg of CBD. Is this correct?

Miraculous Meds

Have lab results:

Total Cannabinoids: 62 wt%, 620.00 mg/g
Max THC: 8 wt%, 80 mg/g
Max CBD: 45 wt%, 458 mg/g

Can anyone help me with the proper dosing or a calculator or excel formula. This is a crude hemp oil extracted with ethanol. This will be formulated into products like tinctures, edibles, salves etc..

I am trying to accomplish two things:

1. Make a dose contain 10 mg of CBD
2. Make sure final product contains less than .3% THC.

I put .65 grams of the crude oil into a 30ml tincture in which the rest was pure mct coconut oil. I was thinking this would make each eye dropper (1ml) contain 10 mg of CBD. Is this correct?
correct.