What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sugar Balls...

Does anybody know what causes these little sugar globs to form, please? They appear maybe 30% of the time. I think they are cool. But, i have no idea why they form.

Thanks,
Stond_Face

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We were discussing these a few weeks ago & the term flys past like a UFO.
I forget what it’s called at this time.

Guttation or something like that.

They are from feeding single molecule carbohydrates to your medium, when you medium has no sugar eating bacteria. They are not plant sugars.

Thats your "20% yield increase, increased trichomes" of these hydroponic crook products.

They are from feeding single molecule carbohydrates to your medium, when you medium has no sugar eating bacteria. They are not plant sugars.

Thats your "20% yield increase, increased trichomes" of these hydroponic crook products.

Could you please repeat that more slowly so I could understand?

Are you saying that these are sugars present in the media that are carried through the plant by transpiration?

The grow is 100% coco. The only stuff in the rez is MaxiGrow and SM-90. Here would the sugars come from?

If i could increase trichome production 20%, we may not see the cellulose any more...LOL