What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What city/tourist in Jamaica is the best for puffing?

juggernaut

I use for pain so I puff half a joint every 45min to 1 hr so not only do i need access to very good weed but I also need a spot to smoke it outdoors. On the beach, by the pool, in town, restaurants etc.

juggernaut

I've managed to find out a bit more. I guess you can buy local or with a dr's note (they have something similar to a dispensary).

I wouldn't mind more info on where its ok to smoke and trying to find some primo jamaican bud that hasn't been tainted with Dutch Genetics.

mack 10

Veteran
youll be lucky to find that.
unfortunately nearly everyone moved on to the dutch/usa hybrids.
to find the pure lambsbread, you will need some good luck.
hope its still there?

Rondon

Without question...Negril. I spent 7 days there years ago and its the Islands pot/hashish mecca. Good food. Awesome music. Cold Red Stripe Beer and tasty ganja. Paradise.

juggernaut

My luck i end up with Tito getting me weed and try to trick her into touching his penis.lmao
Love that movie heartbreak Kid.

juggernaut

Keep throwing down any new news as it comes up. might help others. I'm also liking the 1 recommendation. News soon

buzzmobile

Veteran
You won't have to worry about finding smoke in Negril. Go stand out on the beach and there are any number of 'boat men' who will accommodate your every need. I went out deep sea fishing with one of the guys and it was a hoot. We went out in his wooden boat into the deep purple waters. He trolled a spoon by holding the running line between his toes. LOL We didn't catch anything but a buzz. On the way back in he asked me if I was hungry and of course I was. He steered off into a cove and landed at a small open air restaurant where we had akee and codfish and Red Stripes for breakfast.

Enjoy your trip.

Rondon

Yep. About what happened to me and my crew. Walked right up to a hut. Little Jamaican dude said lobster? We all about it. So he comes back with a whole chain full of fat lobsters he just caught that morning. Handed them to this ole jamaican mama and she cooked them right in front of us. Tossed back some ice cold Red Stripes and smoked some HUGE cones of ganja while we waited for our meal. Love me some Negril. I never wanted to leave. Oh btw..good luck finding non Dutch tainted original Jamaican cannabis. Its practically non existent. But its still some frikin fire. Alot of boo boo on the island as well so you gotta get around to find the killer well grown stuff. But cheap and well worth it. Seems like EVERYONE in Negril smokes the ganja. Even the old Jamaican mamas.

Latest posts

Latest posts