What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS and more)

George_TheVault

2017_promo_image.png

Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year to all our customers from #TEAMVAULT

We are super stoked to announce our Christmas discount code CHRISTMAS15 is live now, right up until the 2nd of Jan giving you 15% off all orders.

But, that's not all. We have teamed up with the legendary breeders: Barney's Farm, Female Seeds, FastBuds and Sweet Seeds ® to bring you a promotion that is by far the biggest we have ever had.

With 300 free seeds and tons of other cool stuff, go check it out and learn how to enter now at http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co....ult-crazy-christmas-promo-2017-300-free-seeds

Don't forget to share this competition with all your buddy's, and of course show the breeders some love as well for making these amazing prizes available.

Il be the first to jump in for this one. I love barneys farm cuz they put out some fire gear and they do dope contests like this one thanks guys at the vault you guys are the best happy holidays!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Amazing marketing, bud. As a marketing consultant for over 40 years, you guys are right on top of this. Great job and best of luck.

GumbyBuds

You guys are awesome, was reading through your blog you guys have a heart of Green for sure. Thanks for the chance George

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love Barney’s Farm Seeds because they have always had excellent seeds. and excellent customer service.. cannot fault them ..:tiphat: and many thanks to you George for putting on the comp much appreciated ..

NCJeff

I love Barneys because they are great breeders quality genetics and because of the prize for this giveaway is now one of my favorite of all time I love Blueberry OG, I can't say enough about it lol , Thanks for the chance at winning some of these amazing genetics

dankdreamer

Would love the chance to grow some more Barney's farm strains grew the vanilla kush and I loved it i tried to clone it but they never took. Happy holidays to all and thanks for the chance to win✌✌

C

Columbo1

Nice promo George!

I love Barney's farm coz he got all the bomb strains that wins all the cups!

Plus Blueberry OG sounds yummers.

kckike

Thanks Barney! Thanks The Vault gotta love you and thank you for the awesome giveaways!! please gimme seeds! Happy growlidays!

Ohighoguy

Barneys seeds are amazing. I love the quality genetics and great company to deal with. Hope to win this great prize

Myname81

I love Barney's farm seeds because of the beautiful pineapple Express autos I've grown. Great Indica goodness. Thanks The Vault for the opportunity. Happy Holidays.