What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starting this late?

Satoshimotonz

Stats

Strain
Yumbolt (non fem)
Growing style Guerilla native soil
Hey guys whats your average yield guerilla with indica plants?(preferably both native and with ammended soil and this late)

Whats your averge yield if you start this late preferably with indica.

Do you think i can still get at least 2-4 oz of yumbot this late?

Would you recommend planting numbers in native soil or planting fewer amounts but well tendered

Torrietree

Plant as many as you think you can handle.

Is this your first time? If yes I’d say grow 4-5 and monitor them and increase you numbers as you get more comfortable. But take into account that they all might be male or all female or half male when picking your numbers it’s the choice you make when yo grow regular seeds.

I know plenty of people who wait till Christmas time to start seeds. Personally I’ve been starting seeds since grandfinal weekend and then every 3-4 weeks after. This lot will be the final ones I crack this season.

If you don’t bog them down and or kill them with kindness you should be able to get half decent Plant starting this late.

ozzieAI

Veteran
put them in the ground and find out...we expect a full report....with pics...

too many variables...

420bears

yup do it now mate flowering is just around the corner get al least 3 weeks veg time in before the sun flips to flower and good luck

Latest posts

Latest posts