What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aussie grow pics...lets see em...

ozzieAI

Veteran
here are some of mine...

homemade fem seeds Pure Ak x Pure Ak..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ozzieAI

Veteran
well here are the first for 2018

Pure Ak
picture.php

C99
picture.php

ICE
picture.php

all Female Seeds genetics...

P

psilocybevybe

nice one ozzieAi , all healthy and ready to burst into bud :)

hoki2test

Veteran
ROAD KILL UNICORN=BODHI GENETICS

ROAD KILL UNICORN=BODHI GENETICS

Couple of Pix from a Old grow with LED and BODHI GENETICS

hoki2test

Veteran
RKU MAINLINED

RKU MAINLINED

Some More Old Grow Pix from my first Attempt ever at MAINLINING A PLANT WITH a ROAD KILL UNICORN!

hoki2test

Veteran
BUSHY BAGSEED

BUSHY BAGSEED

Unknown Bushy seed I had discarded out the back and forgot about...has not been fed or watered so it has taken care of its self...from memory it did have a minty thing going on when I smoked the the weed this seed came from....

hoki2test

Veteran
johnson american bulldog

johnson american bulldog

Nice doggie Hoki,is that American staford or..?

Johnson American Bulldog Brother,I brought two of them both brothers and I gave one to my Daughter and I have one....He is my very best friend in da whole world and he makes me smile every single day...Cost me 2500$ grand each but with papers and besides he is worth one hundred times more....I cant put a price on the loyalty and friendship he gives me......I don't do drama or relatonships with crazy unbalanced females...that's way too much energy...just give me my dog and a garden to frolic and play in and I'm a very happy man!