What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PGR/Mouldy Oz generic buds - do not smoke these

Hi guys, I'm hoping this can become a sticky because it's important to get the message out there to people, particularly the young novice smokers and occasional tokers about the dangers of consuming this poor excuse for marijuana.

Generally the buds are odourless, rock hard and visually look the same everywhere you go in Victoria. There is mould that usually leads to the dark brown rot that sets in.

I'm hoping also this can be a thread where people post their suspicious McBuds. Also known as Bikie weed and Asian gang triad weed.

This is the toxic negative mind altering weed that can cause peoples health to decline, including cognitive difficulties and can lead to excessive nausea and nervous system problems.

Attachments

• IMG_2333.jpg
    IMG_2333.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2334.jpg
    IMG_2334.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2335.jpg
    IMG_2335.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 32

ConePeace

Yeah, it's flooded the Canberra market for years now. I avoid this shit like the plague when I don't have any home grown , which I keep all for personal so I don't have to buy this crap. I've tried to warn friends and the younger generation to no avail. PGR'S are for ornamental plants only and not for consumption. Most of the younger generation of smokers in Australia have no idea what good pot is because they only know cheap and plentiful PGR bud.

Rider420

DEA groups around the world are always trying new things like claiming people are allergic to cannabis and can die from Anaphylaxis shock. Or that potent cannabis like pictured above is either moldy or genetically modified. Or and this is fucking hilarious claiming weed turns you into a sloth.

Reefer madness is a sign of metal illness!

Brother Nature

Sadly this is what happens when you make drugs illegal, it hikes the profits to unimaginable highs and attracts the unscrupulous to the market. Worse yet it keeps those not in the know ignorant about the damage they can do to themselves. I've had people earnestly say to me "moldy bud is better cause it's more trippy, like mushrooms". I passed on that joint.

Easygreen420

How does one get away from this stuff in Australia? I know good bud and i have been smoking for about 10 years now (since i was 17) and i can still count on one hand how many times i have gotten a good ounce of weed. I have been through several dealers and its always the same shit. I live in Brisbane though, maybe its time to fuck off and grow it myself. I like this topic though, more people should get involved and post there shitty buds. Thanks :))

Manchineel

Mould and wet bud will be your most common problem. Everyone seems to grow with that terrible "Rock" brand nutrients which is full of PGRs and makes disgusting bud. The market is flooded with Asian weed. Who knows what sort of strain it is. Quickest flowering, highest yielding and pumped full of salts. Smokes like shit.

If you want quality then you grow your own.