What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have Yourself A Merry-juana Christmas

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Have yourself a merry-juana Christmas everyone!

Did you send in your Christmas wish letter asking for some concentrates or your favorite strain of cannabis?

Have you packed a bowl with care, prepared some dank edibles and created a glass of awesome cannabis milk for the bearded red one to enjoy?

I'll be stoned for Christmas, how about you? I'm going to be doing some dry sifting some Trainwreck today to get some edibles prepared for tomorrow's feast. I have a lot of fresh California dates and figs, so I am making my famous oat bars with a decent dose of cannabis. The gooieness of the fruits with oats and nuts in a cannabis infused bar is hard to resist. There will also be stoned-out chocolate chip cookies and a cake. The best presents can be eaten or smoked this year!

There is a LOT to be thankful for this year, in spite of all the drama.

Gypsy Nirvana was released from a hell-hole in the Phillipines and has returned to his home in the UK. We all wish him the best as he valiantly fights to get his kids and wife brought to his side and a safe life in Britain. MERRY CHRISTMAS GYPSY!

The year 2016 brought many blessings to us all. Here at the International Cannagraphic we are grateful for the supporters and advertisers who kept the bills paid, and the doors open here for you all to enjoy.

Locally in California we have much to be thankful for. Our friend and cannabis activist Reverend Eddy Lepp has been released from prison after 8 and a half years. And there is an added bonus! California has legalized recreational cannabis, ending a draconian prohibition era in this state. We hope the rest of the nation wakes up and smokes a big fatty. People like Eddy Lepp, Jack Herrer, Dennis Peron and Brownie Mary all laid the foundation for today's freedom.

This year also brought welcome relief in legislation to seven more states in the US. Twenty-six states and the District of Columbia currently have laws legalizing marijuana in some form, and now California, Nevada, Massachusetts, and Maine legalizing recreational use for adults. At least the others allow some form of medical use for patients.

Let's all keep working to expand this circle, not shrink it. We the people have the force to do it, and the strength of will.

So I hope everyone enjoys the holidays and gets recharged with POSITIVE ENERGY for a wonderful New Year. Spread some cheer, there's always someone out there who needs some!

Happy Holidaze, and best wishes for 2017!

Cvh

Supermod
Merry Christmas! And yes I'll be stoned. My best wishes to everybody.

hermdog

The doob is coming around from my family to yours :joint::joint:
A lot of good things came in the way of cannabis this year.

rockymountainJ

Merry Christmas Happy Holidays Payaso!! And Icmag family!!
Glasses up.... CLANG
CHEERS
Rmj
Stay safe all!! Here's to another great year!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Holidaze to all the good people here on ICmag. Too many to name individually! Hope everyone has something to elevate the mind and spirit.

Times are certainly changing but there are still a lot of places - even where it's been "legalized" - where laws still exist that allow for decent people to be incarcerated for cannabis. It's better than it was, but there is still a long way to go! :joint:

Many thanks to Gypsy and the ICmag staff for giving us all a place to come together and speak openly and learn more about this amazing plant!

dank.Frank

B

Buck-annaC

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone here at IC Mag.
I would of been here a little sooner but I got stuck on a bet!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Merry Christmas ICMAG!

.I hope that all members/mods/guests and admin's have a wonderful time during this festive season.

It's all a bit sad for me, since it's the 4th Christmas I have had to go thru without my family (wife and kids), and things are not looking so bright for our reunion presently.

Anyway, at least, thanks to the internet, I have some contact with them, my son (6 years old) got some Lego and my daughter (8 years old), got some nice books, and they look happy sharing Christmas with my wife's family in the Philippines.

I will be spending Christmas around my older brother and younger sister, who I have not been around at Christmas time for many years, and I have even baked a Christmas cake for us.

Hopefully the new year will bring me some positive resolve to the problems I still have..

Oh, and many thanks to all of you who have shown such kindness towards me this past year.

Last edited:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
I hope Payaso, Gypsy, and all the other people that keep this site alive, as well as all our ICmag members had a great Christmas, and all have an excellent new year. Much love from a very busy kitchen.
cc

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Merry Christmas ICMAG!

.I hope that all members/mods/guests and admin's have a wonderful time during this festive season.

It's all a bit sad for me, since it's the 4th Christmas I have had to go thru without my family (wife and kids), and things are not looking so bright for our reunion presently.

Anyway, at least, thanks to the internet, I have some contact with them, my son (6 years old) got some Lego and my daughter (8 years old), got some nice books, and they look happy sharing Christmas with my wife's family in the Philippines.

I will be spending Christmas around my older brother and younger sister, who I have not been around at Christmas time for many years, and I have even baked a Christmas cake for us.

Hopefully the new year will bring me some positive resolve to the problems I still have..

Oh, and many thanks to all of you who have shown such kindness towards me this past year.

hoping this turns around and you do have the reunion of your family Gypsy! Blessings and salutations!

Myself ive spending this season with my son who moved back in.... the Dog died..... wife left...
she has contracted medullary stage 4 thyroid cancer.

And me being reported on the Office of Foreign Asset Control of the united states of america by mistake owing 26 million dollars.

I and my attorneys have fought and won 2 times in superior court against the faulty algorithm programing of the O.F.A.C. and there reporting
agencies.

there are over 18.000 innocent persons lives mis reported on this SDN list.

O.F.A.C. controls r.i.c.o. and other nsa sanctions.

one more day in court and i can have my name cleared and be a citizen again.

Latest posts

Latest posts