What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr Messy 2nd Journal. Dimlux Opticlimate All in One

Mr Messy

Hi guys, ive been away busy for a while. Just saw my last post had over 10,000 views...wow...thanks guys, hope you likedit. Anyway heres a sneaky one i slipped in before i moved that o got away with. No thieves ;)

So, same setup as last time which ill list in a bit. Five plants, five different strains. All trained, tipped and supper cropped. They also only had a biological flush, constantly, no run to waste, no water flush, just BAC finl solution to really see, how that concept worked. It was interesting. Very high nute content that you can seeing the very dark leaves. It had problems right at the end with a bit of lock out but over all it was amazing. The amount they consumed. Heaviest nugs ive had, the ones that went all the way anyway. The Black water and the Grape God were problematic from the start so never filled out completely. Still the heaviest plant in the room, GG 16 0z.The final flush was done with water and 6ml per 10lt Final Solution only. They were clean by harvest. Taste and aroma was out of this world. Also trichonome production ...wow.

The whole journal was shot and then posted in one go for security, after last time. Ask anything you like, i will try my best to answer.Heres the details:
Started 10 seeds, one clone and one mother from last run, Black Water. Finished with the best 5.
1 Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mint Cali - Connection.
1 Grape God - Next Generation
1 UK Cheese - gift from a friend, clone.
1 707 trueband - Humbolt Seeds
1 Black Water - Cali Connection.

2 Dimlux 1000w DE EL 400v
1 Opticlimate 6000 Pro2 water cooled
Jungle Room 2.4*2.4*2.3
Rocket Pots 28lt
Blumat Drippers

B.A.C Nutrients 80% Organic input, 20% mineral input. Full lineup.
Canna Rhizotonic on clones before roots.
First shots were some clones.
The main shots started on the day they were flipped, sorry.
Heres week one.

[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63876&pictureid

Mr Messy

Week one on flower. Looking nice ans stout and very healthy.
Yhe line up left to right is GSC, 707 and last but not least BW. The three shot is GG, 707, BW i think

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey there Mr Messy your links are not working bro because you have spaces within the URL of your photo links and the word "url=" as well which won't work.
I have posted a link to your photo album from your home page which I believe are the photos your trying to post?? You can compare and see the difference between my link and the links you have posted in your first posts.....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=58691

Any more problems bro just let me know and I'll gladly help you out with getting your photos posted up properly mate, and you can click on the link in my signature How to insert images and video etc for some more help from ICMag in regards to this matter.
I'm here to help bro so if you aren't sure just ask and we'll sort you out no worries bloke :gday:

Mr Messy

Ha Boom, i think i was trying to post more than five then backspacing to get rid of them. I misssed a few lines i think.

Ill try the next lot of shots now. Thanks for the help

Mr Messy

Ok...so heres the next round of shots.

So week 5-6 and the stretch has stopped. Flowers are forming nicely. The nutrients are holding and no signes of lockout yet....but its coming.
The GSC has real hight to it, dense flowers already, loves the high nutes.

Mr Messy

The crystal is really building now. Try to keep night temps low...19-22. The opti is great...perfect climate.

The first shot is 707 then GSC twice then 707 and cheese...i think ;)

Mr Messy

Heres the five strains in there last week. 8 weeks then 5 days flush.
Cheese. 707. BW. GG. GSC.
The whole run is in my photo album Journal 2.
it was a great run overall, ill post finals in my last post. It had slight nutrient lockout in the last week but the Final Solution from BAC sorted it out and the final cure was very nice. Great aroma and flavour.
The auto dimming system really help with constant temps and no moulds. Very dense buds in the cheese, 707 and GSC particularly. The GG never had time ti finish and was a odd pheno. Both the seeds i git were very different and neither were any good.
The BW was a mother that filled the pot to much with roots so found it hard to take up enough nuts. It just didn't solid up as usual. Still very nice.
Lessons learnt.....you do need to run to waste...but it needs to be done well enough to give maximum results and not leave the pots under nurished and over watered.
Positives to no flush........very dense and great crystal combined with cold finishing.

Jonny Lan

Dimlux lighting

Dimlux lighting

Hi mr. Messy. You still growin with them there Dimlux's? Just placed an order for four of em.