What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE KIWI THREAD

swampy_nz

lol.Dunno bro,i dont smoke anymore. :muahaha:
i love growing and have pretty much kept my mates supplied for the last 10 years.Everyone raves about it tho,so it must be pretty good. :headbange

Daymo

swampy_nz said:
lol.Dunno bro,i dont smoke anymore. :muahaha:
i love growing and have pretty much kept my mates supplied for the last 10 years.Everyone raves about it tho,so it must be pretty good. :headbange

I enjoy growing alot more than smoking the past few years. Although that goes down the drain when harvest comes, I'ts just too rewarding as I know how much effort has gone into the grow. I don't know how you can hold back!

mallit

yeah ill sign up for this thread. Abit more info over here than at norml.co.nz. Has anyone tried sending cuttings to fellow growers by courier in NZ, just wondering got couple of random strains but am always on the hunt to get some decent genetics and always abit hesitant to order from a seedbank.

Swamp Nug

Meet a guy in NZ who used to get his strains sent as a cutting from over seas. Weeds called weed as it grows like a weed, couple days without light wont kill a fully rooted cutting!

Hey other swamp guy mean name! lol

Pursie

i have

i have

i have sent a m8 a few clones via o/night courier frm Aks to CHCH. got them next day, all mint cond. send in morning

Goldy

lmao. sori was wasted can c how that sounded, was just guna say it must b preti scary waiting on clones to arrive.

NZGROWN

Haha, all good, welcome. As far as sending clones goes, I've done it before. I reckon sending anything domestically by courier is nearly 100% risk free. No customs, and with the modern track and trace systems available, packages rarely go missing. It's also fun designing the inventive packaging necessary to give the little babies the best chance of making the journey in one piece. A guy I know once sent 100 ecky's in a courier pack and didn't sweat a drip, was totally confident in the system, and it worked - I'm not recommending it, but yea, it did work sweetly and relatively safely.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
hi all !
I ve just arrived in sydney for my 6 months of studying.. Can t wait to buy a surfboard and go surfing the most i'll be able to ! Sydney seems such a nice place to live, and aussie people are so friendly !!!
I hope i ll have some time to plan a trip to nimbim !!! If you know any other place i should visit feel free to send me a pm !

++

black_haze

Cannabis Party

Cannabis Party

High Guys

I'm from the Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party, we are standing for parliament again this year in New Zealand.

If you are a kiwi in NZ or abroad help us liberate marijuana by voting for the ALCP this election.

We will legalise:

Home grown weed.
Industrial Hemp.
Medical Marijuana.
Cannabis Cafes.

We will also uphold Te Tiriti o Waitangi. otherwise we have no other ambitions and therefore will not prioritise any other issue above cannabis law reform.

We are a small but strong party and any offers of help or donations are much appriciated.

:rasta:

Tomacco

majority of the house, so 0% chance.

even if they get voted in, all they can do is to be the yes-men of the dominant paty while earning MP salary. waste of tax dollars.

maybe its good to have one or two more mainstream ambitions?????

NZGROWN

Is any one growing any pot in NZ at the mo? I'm in the middle of setting up a big ebb n flow table for a mate, will post some pic's up here soon. I'm just missing seeing and hearing from dedicated farmers round NZ. Think I'll vote labour, I'm not too disappointed with helen's efforts so far either. I need 40 more post's before I can PM, has anybody got anything interesting to throw out there?

black_haze

changing the law

changing the law

Tommaco that is not true.

5% of the party vote is needed. With 5% of the vote the Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party could hold the balence of power and effectivly force the government to change the cannabis law.

The United Future party has done exactly this to force the labour govt Not to change the cannabis laws for the last 6 years.

Unfortunatelly we have the Threat of a New Right extremist looking for power who wants to crack down on pot heads and other druggies.

Tomacco

dude, no offense.

black_haze said:
With 5% of the vote the Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party could hold the balence of power and effectivly force the government to change the cannabis law.

this is only true if you hold the marginal votes, and labour and national have differing, polarised stand on the matter. national and labour happen to agree to not decriminalise ganja. im sorry matey.

all the best to your party. im saving my vote for more pressing issues concerning my livelihood. you need all the hardcore stoners to vote. that is, if you can get them to vote :wink:

black_haze

I think the point about getting into the balence of power means that you can force the govenment to beg fo your support. Helen Clark has always been a supporter of Cannabis Law Reform. The real reason it hasn't happened yet is because the Green Party didn't have the balls to front the issue.

I know it does not seem likely that the Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party will get the required votes, but we are absolutelly committed to growing the party to the point where it is ready to enter parliament in the future.

The lack of support is certainly not because of a lack of stoners. Just too many of them like to lean on their misunderstnadings. They nievely think there are more important issues. What could be more important than cannabis Law reform, especially when the Hemp and MedPot issues are incorporated???