What's new

ACMPR inspections? Who’s had one?

diffusing

i'm going to go out on a limb here and say no one. which is about the same as the MMAR since it has been around..

but i could be wrong.

I've been MMAR for 10 years or so, never heard from them once.

PARADOX

I have the rcmp fly over my outdoor and greenhouse grows in helicopters a few times every summer.. Does that count? lmao

Buddha1

Veteran
The only inspections I have ever heard of that pertains to any legal grow that I've witnessed or heard of is city safety inspection... making sure you don't burn the place down and so on.
Here in BC... the only city was Surrey, as far as I know, no other cities participated in any type of safety inspections.

Never in my entire life, have I ever heard of an inspection from Heath Canada...I would guess they will never happen in the future either.
My logic for this guess is...If HC didn't inspect the program when there were only a couple thousand members, why would they do it now, when there's 40-50 thousand members...The cost would be staggering.

Peace...B

Gmack

Don't expect any safety inspections from the city/municipality because hc are very limited in who they can release your information to. The city isn't one of them. The rcmp/city police are. But they are not at liberty to disclose your grow to the city. If a building inspector shows up asking to inspect your grow tell them there is no grow and to leave your property. Privacy breaches are a big thing these days.

diffusing

I also suspect those guys in surrey that B1 said had inspections were due to suspicious activity or something of that sort. known legal grows and trying to shut them down for code violations or something.. just a guess

blastfrompast

Veteran
mmar days: the RCMP would act as the inspector if you had a LARGE licence and were making waves in the community as my buddy found out.

And once they started they would do 2-3 a year....WITH NOTICE

300+ plants and 32 lights 3 licences was the show I know for a fact they would inspect.

Now after the first time when they rolled up, had to call HC,confirmed grow was medical and then do NOTHING but count plants and storage amount, the were required to call ahead to "schedule"

FYI on the day that the injunction started but all those who missed the cuttoff had to clean house....well once of the 3 licences expired and they did a HOUSE call that night to confirm.... (quite the drama that night between the owners mom and the rcmp lol)

My buddy was a bit of a dick tho, the female RCMP who used to come over was squeemish...so he would put the frozen rats etc. he would feed his snakes in bags ON TOP of the weed in his "storage freezer" and make her move it.....

Interestly UNTILL any of his harvested weed was considered "DRY" they wouldn't weigh it....so he could have 10lbs in storage, and an obvious 20lbs in his drying rack and until it was bagged and "DRY" it was not counted.....something about it not being live plant material, but not being "DRY" yet.....