What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peach and Toad starting to grow

peach-and-toad

== Thu. May 7 - day 42 ==
temp: 75-77°F/24-25°C
RH: 60%

Still looking (and feeling) good, even the smallies seem to like it a lot. It was quite cloudy the last few days, so we'll have to wait what the temperature says, when the sun is shining again. In the meantime we enjoy the feeling of finally getting a hold on the temps.
Looking back it seems obvious to add some humidity to our desert...

picture.php

:wave:

picture.php

:dancer:

:thank you:

N

NoSocSlic

The lower temps are good to here. Only nutrient issue I can really see is nitrogen and judging by the dark green lush tops you have that's been solved. The training will boost the end a whole lot. You guys will have some nice little bushes. How soon do you think you're going into flower?

The lower temps are good to here. Only nutrient issue I can really see is nitrogen and judging by the dark green lush tops you have that's been solved. The training will boost the end a whole lot. You guys will have some nice little bushes. How soon do you think you're going into flower?

I was about to say the exact thing about N...

...And also the solved part :) Lookin great! I love the carbon filter to vertical...

That training should do well... one thought I've always had about a vertical set up would be creating a "Lazy Susan" on a very low rpm, that would turn the plant 2 complete turns in 24hrs.

Please do this and let me know how it works... kay thanks!

LOL!

But really, looks like your temp/rh is within a healthier range too. It also looks like you guys may have just gone through a good growth spurt. Watch out, they just grow faster and faster as they get bigger. I also wonder when you plan to flower.

Everyone is updating today! Cool!
-Kweku

peach-and-toad

initially we planned to start flowering around this time, but decided a week ago to extend veg time for another 2-4 weeks. since you both are asking, we'll read a bit about when to flower over the next few days :)

and what is a "Lazy Susan"? we have a idea from the description - we'll see what we can think of :D

love

N

NoSocSlic

I would wait at least until the training starts kicking in, once you have some chutes coming up. The main thing to assume about flowering is that the girls will at least double in size. Other than that, the longer you wait the more you will ultimately yield. They look lovely =)

initially we planned to start flowering around this time, but decided a week ago to extend veg time for another 2-4 weeks. since you both are asking, we'll read a bit about when to flower over the next few days :)

and what is a "Lazy Susan"? we have a idea from the description - we'll see what we can think of :D

love

A lazy susan is a circular "plate" on a table on a wheeled track like a microwave tray, allowing food to be served "family style" and instead of asking "please pass the potatoes" you simply rotate the thing til the potatoes are in front of you.

Its either that or the same principle in the corner cabinet under the counter.

I guess put most simply: a rotating circular platter or stack of platters to facilitate in passing food, or accessing stored items from the "back" of the shelf without having to move items out of its way in order to be removed from a cabinet, usually found under counters in a corner position. :p Probably just a southern/midwest term... who knows?

-Kweku

peach-and-toad

@Kweku Ananse: ok now we have a clear picture and pretty interesting idea. I have a friend who is totally into building stuff, maybe we can build something for one of the future grows...

Latest posts

Latest posts